Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think this could be the result that allows Hurst to really stamp his authority 22:58 - Aug 14 with 886 viewsMaySixth

on the dressing room
every successful manager has an early bad result that lets them get stuck right in and shake things about
his scathing words are telling - if there isn't a reaction Saturday then things will be very interesting
sears, ward and spence need a good look at themselves for me
COYB

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I think this could be the result that allows Hurst to really stamp his authority on 23:01 - Aug 14 with 855 viewsportmanking

I've said it numerous times before that I don't think Ward has the heart or drive to make it as a top player; nor has Spence.

As for Sears, he's another one happy doing the bare minimum in training. Should have made more of an effort to flog that trio and keep Waghorn.
I think this could be the result that allows Hurst to really stamp his authority on 23:03 - Aug 14 with 812 viewsVic

I think this could be the result that allows Hurst to really stamp his authority on 23:01 - Aug 14 by portmanking

I've said it numerous times before that I don't think Ward has the heart or drive to make it as a top player; nor has Spence.

As for Sears, he's another one happy doing the bare minimum in training. Should have made more of an effort to flog that trio and keep Waghorn.

Do you go to training then?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I think this could be the result that allows Hurst to really stamp his authority on 23:03 - Aug 14 with 813 viewsJakeITFC

It’s a nice thought, but where does he go?

He can’t drop the experienced players and give new blood a go (or vice versa) because he’s sold them all.

He can’t go and sign a few because the window is closed.

He can’t really go back to the tried and tested because it doesn’t exist in our squad anymore.

The only real answer is doubling down on his beliefs, which tbf is probably right but we’ve got Villa and Derby coming up who could absolutely drub us.

The Rotherham game in isolation isn’t a horrific result, but in the context of our start to the season it really could have been our only grace period.
I think this could be the result that allows Hurst to really stamp his authority on 23:04 - Aug 14 with 803 viewsMaySixth

I think this could be the result that allows Hurst to really stamp his authority on 23:01 - Aug 14 by portmanking

I kind of agree with you on those three leaving but Waghorn is done now and we have to wait to January to shuffle things about again.

Ward's inconsistency infuriates me, there is a player in there somewhere but it's down to him

Sears has regressed certainly but again, has talent if he shows the right attitude

Spence is a League 1 player at best, always a mistake in him and stamping on opposition players is totally wrong

If Donacien is injured then we have to give Emmanuel a go at right back (even though I don't think he is Championship material yet)

I think this could be the result that allows Hurst to really stamp his authority on 23:11 - Aug 14 with 726 viewsWebbyWebster

I think this could be the result that allows Hurst to really stamp his authority on 23:04 - Aug 14 by MaySixth

I kind of agree with you on those three leaving but Waghorn is done now and we have to wait to January to shuffle things about again.

Ward's inconsistency infuriates me, there is a player in there somewhere but it's down to him

Sears has regressed certainly but again, has talent if he shows the right attitude

Spence is a League 1 player at best, always a mistake in him and stamping on opposition players is totally wrong

If Donacien is injured then we have to give Emmanuel a go at right back (even though I don't think he is Championship material yet)

Does confuse me how he's gone for all the best players in league one yet Emmanuel isn't considered even though he won promotion from the league and most of the Rotherham fans rated him and wanted him back. Having a player that has had the winning mentality and feeling can rub of on the other players and boost confidence so he should be given a game
I think this could be the result that allows Hurst to really stamp his authority on 23:24 - Aug 14 with 642 viewsMaySixth

I think this could be the result that allows Hurst to really stamp his authority on 23:11 - Aug 14 by WebbyWebster

Does confuse me how he's gone for all the best players in league one yet Emmanuel isn't considered even though he won promotion from the league and most of the Rotherham fans rated him and wanted him back. Having a player that has had the winning mentality and feeling can rub of on the other players and boost confidence so he should be given a game

fair points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024