Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Graham’s twitter game is strong 18:25 - Sep 1 with 2075 viewsIllinoisblue

Good involvement ever since he signed.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Jordan Graham’s twitter game is strong on 18:52 - Sep 1 with 1954 viewsTractorCam

Reminds me of Waggy from last season. He seems very hyped for tomorrow, but I picture him being left out unfortunately.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Jordan Graham’s twitter game is strong on 18:59 - Sep 1 with 1905 viewschristiand

Jordan Graham’s twitter game is strong on 18:52 - Sep 1 by TractorCam

Reminds me of Waggy from last season. He seems very hyped for tomorrow, but I picture him being left out unfortunately.

My money is on Pennington missing out. Think we need more offensive options and Graham is certainly one of those. Back four of - Donacien, Chambers, Knudsen and Kenlock.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Jordan Graham’s twitter game is strong on 19:01 - Sep 1 with 1896 viewsWicklowBlue

Jordan Graham’s twitter game is strong on 18:59 - Sep 1 by christiand

My money is on Pennington missing out. Think we need more offensive options and Graham is certainly one of those. Back four of - Donacien, Chambers, Knudsen and Kenlock.

I'm kinda thinking the same...not sure if PH would put a CB into a team who hasn't trained with the rest of the back 4? We'll find out tomorrow....
Jordan Graham’s twitter game is strong on 19:03 - Sep 1 with 1883 viewschristiand

Jordan Graham’s twitter game is strong on 19:01 - Sep 1 by WicklowBlue

I'm kinda thinking the same...not sure if PH would put a CB into a team who hasn't trained with the rest of the back 4? We'll find out tomorrow....

Provides that balance of a left and right foot combination. Whenever Knudsen has played centrally he hasn’t let anyone down and if anything appears better suited to it than at LB.

Jordan Graham’s twitter game is strong on 19:26 - Sep 1 with 1760 viewslmfcblue

Kenlock not good enough
Jordan Graham’s twitter game is strong on 19:29 - Sep 1 with 1742 viewschristiand

Jordan Graham’s twitter game is strong on 19:26 - Sep 1 by lmfcblue

Kenlock not good enough

We’re playing a struggling Norwich, not Real Madrid. Kenlock is still part of PH’s squad so he must have a positive view of him otherwise he’d have been bombed out. One thing Kenlock does do well is get forward and that could be a real asset tomorrow. It’s something our full backs haven’t done that well since pre season.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 19:35]

Jordan Graham’s twitter game is strong on 19:33 - Sep 1 with 1714 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Even if Pennington doesn't start (which I would expect), surely he will be on the bench as cover.

That means one of the other loanees missing out. Graham is my expectation unless Edun does.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Jordan Graham’s twitter game is strong on 19:38 - Sep 1 with 1683 viewslmfcblue

Jordan Graham’s twitter game is strong on 19:29 - Sep 1 by christiand

We’re playing a struggling Norwich, not Real Madrid. Kenlock is still part of PH’s squad so he must have a positive view of him otherwise he’d have been bombed out. One thing Kenlock does do well is get forward and that could be a real asset tomorrow. It’s something our full backs haven’t done that well since pre season.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 19:35]

It's not about the opposition but what I've seen of Kenlock is that IMO I don't rate him. As long as PH does that's all that matters.
Hope he has a worldie if he does play though.
Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Graham’s twitter game is strong on 19:46 - Sep 1 with 1632 viewschristiand

Jordan Graham’s twitter game is strong on 19:38 - Sep 1 by lmfcblue

It's not about the opposition but what I've seen of Kenlock is that IMO I don't rate him. As long as PH does that's all that matters.
Hope he has a worldie if he does play though.

You’re entitled to your opinion lmfcblue and I’m certainly not questioning that because my opinion is no better than yours. Think you’ve hit the nail on the head, it’s PH’s opinion that matters most!
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 20:31]

Jordan Graham’s twitter game is strong on 22:34 - Sep 1 with 1306 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Who cares.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Jordan Graham’s twitter game is strong on 23:13 - Sep 1 with 1228 viewsBLUEBEAT

Hope his walk is as good as his talk

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024