Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How the hell was the crowd less than 26,000 today ......... 16:32 - Sep 2 with 1639 viewsbackwaywhen

Something very wrong with that figure ...no way was there almost 4,000 seats empty !!!!!
How the hell was the crowd less than 26,000 today ......... on 16:35 - Sep 2 with 1609 viewsGeoffSentence

It seemed a little low to me too.

There was an almost rmpty section in the top of the Cobbold Stand and a couple of rows at the back left empty. But aside from that there seemed to be just a smattering of free seats.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

How the hell was the crowd less than 26,000 today ......... on 16:55 - Sep 2 with 1478 viewsstonojnr

There was lots of empty seats in spots if you knew where to look, corners of upper tier north, and adjacent corner of Portman, there were two weird blocks of seats lower north either side of goal, most of lower away end was out of use, they didnt extend fully across the away area either, family section wasnt full, i expect South stanf was similar corners empty, I expected 26k when I saw it at kick off and wasnt surprised by the announcement
How the hell was the crowd less than 26,000 today ......... on 16:58 - Sep 2 with 1463 viewsDublinBlue84

How the hell was the crowd less than 26,000 today ......... on 16:55 - Sep 2 by stonojnr

There was lots of empty seats in spots if you knew where to look, corners of upper tier north, and adjacent corner of Portman, there were two weird blocks of seats lower north either side of goal, most of lower away end was out of use, they didnt extend fully across the away area either, family section wasnt full, i expect South stanf was similar corners empty, I expected 26k when I saw it at kick off and wasnt surprised by the announcement

Back 5-6 rows of most of the top of the Co-Op stand are normally empty as they are all at least partially restricted view due to the beams.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

How the hell was the crowd less than 26,000 today ......... on 17:41 - Sep 2 with 1297 viewsBenters2

Considering people on here had been telling us the LNS was 'sold out' since Friday,i was in row B section 5 and near me (not next to me) was at least 10 empty seats.

Still it was great to see the old place looking pretty full today.
How the hell was the crowd less than 26,000 today ......... on 17:46 - Sep 2 with 1263 viewsITFC_Forever

How the hell was the crowd less than 26,000 today ......... on 16:55 - Sep 2 by stonojnr

The blocks either side of the North Stand goal never get out upnfor sale as everyone stands and blocks the view of those diagonally behind.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

How the hell was the crowd less than 26,000 today ......... on 17:51 - Sep 2 with 1232 viewsstewartm

I loved the atmosphere today, when we scored then Edwards got the ball outside their box (should have squared it to Walters!!) Portman Road was rocking!

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

How the hell was the crowd less than 26,000 today ......... on 19:14 - Sep 2 with 1026 viewsBenters2

How the hell was the crowd less than 26,000 today ......... on 17:51 - Sep 2 by stewartm

I loved the atmosphere today, when we scored then Edwards got the ball outside their box (should have squared it to Walters!!) Portman Road was rocking!

It was good to hear it again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024