Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A huffy & puffy derby from both teams yesterday, I thought. 08:28 - Sep 3 with 641 viewsartsbossbeard

Both teams looked a like a win would do them the world of good and it's brilliant to have a presence up top and also a player who isn't afraid to get whacked and earn free kicks to either create a goal threat or alleviate danger when defending.

There's going to be a lot of weight rested atop of John's shoulders over the coming weeks.

Anyone else get a little irate on around 80 mins when we won a free kick on the left hand side, sent all the big boys up only for Knudsen and a.n.other to attempt a short routine and lose possession? I can't imagine for one minute that they were acting on instruction from the bench.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

A huffy & puffy derby from both teams yesterday, I thought. on 08:39 - Sep 3 with 591 viewsReuser_is_God

Of the one right at the end when he just lofted it straight into the keepers arms, I was right behind it & it was literally a perfect pass.

Agree re Walters, he's going to be massive for us. If he plays well we'll be fine.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

A huffy & puffy derby from both teams yesterday, I thought. on 08:43 - Sep 3 with 575 viewsunstableblue

I understand why people get concerned about Knudsen, I remember being really frustrated with Knudsen in the moment you reference. But there was also a few others where his poor decision making or delivery lost us momentum.

Whilst Graham was terrible in the first half some of his second half delivery was rather good and he was let down by some of the passing to him. I can see potential.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

A huffy & puffy derby from both teams yesterday, I thought. on 08:46 - Sep 3 with 566 viewsclive_baker

Yes that wound me right up. Chambers was p1ssed off.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024