Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll let the happy clappers talk about how good we were for a half. 21:41 - Oct 2 with 814 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Yet no goals and hardly anything created. Yes Boro, but we are in the sh it big time.

Judge him in 15 games? Christmas? May? If we don't get promoted from league one?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I'll let the happy clappers talk about how good we were for a half. on 21:44 - Oct 2 with 776 viewsBenters2

I’m sorry but I feel sorry for PH.
I'll let the happy clappers talk about how good we were for a half. on 22:01 - Oct 2 with 719 viewsKeaneish

Late night shopping at Asda tonight?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

I'll let the happy clappers talk about how good we were for a half. on 22:12 - Oct 2 with 693 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I'll let the happy clappers talk about how good we were for a half. on 22:01 - Oct 2 by Keaneish

Late night shopping at Asda tonight?

Tesco, they’ve got offers on. 8 average league one players for 3 decent championship ones.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 22:17]

I'll let the happy clappers talk about how good we were for a half. on 23:00 - Oct 2 with 653 viewsstantheman

What is this with the constant happy clappers comments. They were blamed for the longevity of MM reign and now they are blamed for praising a second half performance which was quite good considering. Are the happy clappers the reason we are in the sh*t. The reason we are in the sh*t is the constant negative reactions of the so called fans who think they should be entitled to constant success even though they most probably don't even turn up to watch anyway.
I'll let the happy clappers talk about how good we were for a half. on 23:14 - Oct 2 with 632 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I'll let the happy clappers talk about how good we were for a half. on 23:00 - Oct 2 by stantheman

What is this with the constant happy clappers comments. They were blamed for the longevity of MM reign and now they are blamed for praising a second half performance which was quite good considering. Are the happy clappers the reason we are in the sh*t. The reason we are in the sh*t is the constant negative reactions of the so called fans who think they should be entitled to constant success even though they most probably don't even turn up to watch anyway.

No, the reason we are in the sh it is Hurst replacing a Championship side with an entire team of unproven L1 and L2 players in the space of 6 weeks.

It’s got nothing at all to do with the fans. But to see the positives in the odd 30 minute good spell when we have 6 points, 8 goals and only 1 of those coming from our strikers, is burying your head in the sand, nothing more.

We are going down, but hey, we played well for the odd 45 minutes.

I'll let the happy clappers talk about how good we were for a half. on 23:32 - Oct 2 with 609 viewsstantheman

I'll let the happy clappers talk about how good we were for a half. on 23:14 - Oct 2 by Cheltenham_Blue

No, the reason we are in the sh it is Hurst replacing a Championship side with an entire team of unproven L1 and L2 players in the space of 6 weeks.

It’s got nothing at all to do with the fans. But to see the positives in the odd 30 minute good spell when we have 6 points, 8 goals and only 1 of those coming from our strikers, is burying your head in the sand, nothing more.

We are going down, but hey, we played well for the odd 45 minutes.

I agree with your comment with him changing too much too quickly being the main problem. What I hate is this constant reference to happy clappers. What does this actually mean other than to diminish the value of fans who go week in and week out and just accept everything is rosy. We have got rid of a proven manager at this level and replaced him with a guy who is completely out of his depth based on the unacceptable berating by supposed supporters who think they know better based on low attendances etc. Well the attendance when we are in div 1 will be less than 8000.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024