Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Level 42 tonight at The Regent.... 15:10 - Oct 12 with 764 viewsITFC_Forever

.... anyone on here going?

Me and a couple of mates are, my brother did a lot of work with them - it was on their tour this time two years ago he was diagnosed and left the tour to start treatment with immediate effect.
The support that Mark King and the rest of the band and crew gave is something my brother and the family were extremely grateful for. They also came to the funeral as well, so it will be good to see them again and thank them all and perhaps get the chance to buy them a beer as a token of appreciation.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2018 15:44]

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Level 42 tonight at The Regent.... on 15:21 - Oct 12 with 741 viewshoppy

I won't be there, but hope you get to see them personally. Should be a good evening.
Raise one to your brother for me too.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Level 42 tonight at The Regent.... on 15:23 - Oct 12 with 735 viewsITFC_Forever

Level 42 tonight at The Regent.... on 15:21 - Oct 12 by hoppy

I won't be there, but hope you get to see them personally. Should be a good evening.
Raise one to your brother for me too.

Thanks mate, will do.

I've been to their shows a few times through Mark, but only ever know 3-4 of the songs.

Blow Monkeys are the support tonight - Diggin' Your Scene and Doesn't Have To Be This Way I think are the only two of their's I can remember.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Level 42 tonight at The Regent.... on 15:44 - Oct 12 with 709 viewsDebsyAngel

What a lovely thing to do. They are a great band, one of my favourites and gutted cannot go to see them tonight. Have a wonderful time!
Level 42 tonight at The Regent.... on 15:46 - Oct 12 with 703 viewsBasuco

Saw Level 42 at the Barn at Braintree in the early 80's, they are brilliant. TWTD's.
Level 42 tonight at The Regent.... on 15:53 - Oct 12 with 692 viewshoppy

Level 42 tonight at The Regent.... on 15:23 - Oct 12 by ITFC_Forever

Thanks mate, will do.

I've been to their shows a few times through Mark, but only ever know 3-4 of the songs.

Blow Monkeys are the support tonight - Diggin' Your Scene and Doesn't Have To Be This Way I think are the only two of their's I can remember.

Damn.. I used to like both Level 42 and Blow Monkeys, but I've got other commitments tonight. One of those times when would be good to be able to be in two places at once.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024