Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember all those stories about dirty diesel 18:51 - Oct 23 with 753 viewsPinewoodblue

Food for thought.
https://wonderfulengineering.com/new-study-shows-that-diesel-cars-are-much-clean

PS the batteries also have to be safely disposed of when they reach the end of their useful life.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 18:53]

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Remember all those stories about dirty diesel on 18:53 - Oct 23 with 731 viewslowhouseblue

were qpr running on batteries? I think ours had gone flat.

(edit. ok makes more sense now).
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 18:54]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Remember all those stories about dirty diesel on 19:00 - Oct 23 with 710 viewsWhymarkmariner

Remember all those stories about dirty diesel on 18:53 - Oct 23 by lowhouseblue

were qpr running on batteries? I think ours had gone flat.

(edit. ok makes more sense now).
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 18:54]

Remember water based car paint, because of reducing solvent emissions . I can tell you that the resin used to produce water based paint was dreadful stuff and produced waste that must have been very difficult to dispose of.
Remember all those stories about dirty diesel on 19:04 - Oct 23 with 699 viewsNo9

The British Governments position on diesel cars is disingenuous.
They are making much of ending the use of diesel cars while doing nothing about the rail companies running old & new diesels into city centres and are going to allow cruise ships to tie up on the Thames spinning tens of thousands of BHP every hour for 24 hours
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024