Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Okay, after the inital shock I've come round to it 16:52 - Oct 25 with 836 viewsReuser_is_God

PAUL LAMBERTS BLUE & WHITE ARMY

He'll be windmilling Delia as we beat them at Carrow Rd.

Lets fcuking have it

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Okay, after the inital shock I've come round to it on 16:56 - Oct 25 with 786 viewsJ2BLUE

I like it. I rate Lambert.

I never warmed to Hurst.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Okay, after the inital shock I've come round to it on 16:57 - Oct 25 with 773 viewsLankHenners

Comes running onto the Carrow Road pitch after the final whistle confirms our 3-0 victory, lifts up his shirt up over his head to reveal a big blue 'Ipswich 'Til I Die' tattoo plastered across his belly whilst giving the finger on both hands to the Norwich supporters.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Okay, after the inital shock I've come round to it on 16:57 - Oct 25 with 766 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

Never really though we’d go down this route of an ex budgie, but I’ll back him all the way. May turn out to be an Ipswich legend. Good luck Paul if it’s true
Okay, after the inital shock I've come round to it on 16:59 - Oct 25 with 733 viewsITFC_Forever

Don’t get the Lambert love-in.

Rebuilt Norwich from dust and lived off that since.

F*** him.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Okay, after the inital shock I've come round to it on 17:00 - Oct 25 with 703 viewsfooters

And Paul_Knows won't have to change his name. Good stuff.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Okay, after the inital shock I've come round to it on 17:03 - Oct 25 with 656 viewsBloomBlue

And when he relagates us all those scummers laughing about how their cunning plan worked by parachuting in the budgie Lambert to make sure we were relegated
Okay, after the inital shock I've come round to it on 17:04 - Oct 25 with 639 viewsJ2BLUE

Okay, after the inital shock I've come round to it on 16:59 - Oct 25 by ITFC_Forever

Don’t get the Lambert love-in.

Rebuilt Norwich from dust and lived off that since.

F*** him.

Have a day off. Give the man a clean slate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024