Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So when is the uprising actually going to happen? 18:25 - Nov 13 with 1108 viewsCoco

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46197761

This is sick. The normal guy in the street is just allowing this greed to happen.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

So when is the uprising actually going to happen? on 18:29 - Nov 13 with 1076 viewsHerbivore

He's done an excellent job of growing the PL brand. This is what capitalism is, if you don't like it then start a revolution, friend. Don't just stick to football though, far worse goes on in the wider world.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So when is the uprising actually going to happen? on 18:31 - Nov 13 with 1065 viewsCoco

So when is the uprising actually going to happen? on 18:29 - Nov 13 by Herbivore

He's done an excellent job of growing the PL brand. This is what capitalism is, if you don't like it then start a revolution, friend. Don't just stick to football though, far worse goes on in the wider world.

Yes he fully deserves an extra 5m as a parting gift.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

So when is the uprising actually going to happen? on 18:33 - Nov 13 with 1055 viewsfactual_blue

If you have sky tv, give it up.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So when is the uprising actually going to happen? on 18:33 - Nov 13 with 1052 viewsHerbivore

So when is the uprising actually going to happen? on 18:31 - Nov 13 by Coco

Yes he fully deserves an extra 5m as a parting gift.

Given the billions of pounds the PL now pulls in then of course he does. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

So when is the uprising actually going to happen? on 18:34 - Nov 13 with 1049 viewsCoco

So when is the uprising actually going to happen? on 18:33 - Nov 13 by Herbivore

Given the billions of pounds the PL now pulls in then of course he does. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I am hating the game.

So when is the uprising actually going to happen? on 18:37 - Nov 13 with 1031 viewsHerbivore

So when is the uprising actually going to happen? on 18:34 - Nov 13 by Coco

I am hating the game.

Then let's tool up and take down the government, comrade.

So when is the uprising actually going to happen? on 19:38 - Nov 13 with 931 viewsFtnfwest

They stand it every week for footballers so what’s the difference?
So when is the uprising actually going to happen? on 19:44 - Nov 13 with 903 viewsCoco

So when is the uprising actually going to happen? on 18:37 - Nov 13 by Herbivore

Then let's tool up and take down the government, comrade.

Ready when you are brother.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024