Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
East London Pubs 13:22 - Nov 23 with 1334 viewsHackneyblueboy

Does anyone know of any pubs in east London that may be showing the game tonight?

I used to watch the games in the Albion near Broadway Market but thats been turned into a gastropub.

All of the ones on Bethnal Green Road are a bit suspect.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 13:22]
East London Pubs on 13:32 - Nov 23 with 1311 viewsmattelliot

Me and my mate used to watch games (Reading Away 2-0) at The Ship on Westferry Rd, nice local pub in the Isle of Dogs.
East London Pubs on 16:34 - Nov 23 with 1254 viewsRozz

I've just called Pub on the Park @ London fields who have agreed to show it, but with no sound as there's a DJ on at 8pm.

It's also bound to be on in the Perseverance on Broadway market, but it's a bit of a dive.
East London Pubs on 16:49 - Nov 23 with 1242 viewsCoastalblue

I'd be very surprised if Turner's Old Star doesn't have it on, 5 minute walk from Wapping Overground.

Nice old style boozer that is used for filming from time to time.

https://www.turnersoldstar.co.uk/

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

East London Pubs on 17:39 - Nov 23 with 1211 viewsHullblue

There's a place about five minutes' walk from Bromley-by-Bow station called the Beehive which I reckon will have it on with sound. Check before you travel though as that's just an assumption.

It's a bit dodgy, but not as dodgy as the ones on Bethnal Green Road.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

East London Pubs on 17:57 - Nov 23 with 1188 viewsHackneyblueboy

East London Pubs on 16:34 - Nov 23 by Rozz

I've just called Pub on the Park @ London fields who have agreed to show it, but with no sound as there's a DJ on at 8pm.

It's also bound to be on in the Perseverance on Broadway market, but it's a bit of a dive.

I was thinking the Perseverance actually. It's not too bad, its got a good choice of beers just not hipsterfied like the other pubs in the area. The pub on the park is full of knobhe@ds usually.
East London Pubs on 19:01 - Nov 23 with 1135 viewsfloridablue

No help for today but would certainly be interested in a follow up post to let everyone know your eventual choice,thoughts and the 'locals' interest for future live games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024