Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All that matters now 08:57 - Nov 29 with 912 viewsNewmarket_Blue

with us certainly destined for L1 is to hang on to Lambert come the end of the season. For those bleating that things are no better than under Hurst, remember that he's been here ONE month, working with players from MM and Hurst (none of his own), and he came in with the club morale through the floor. There'll be no repeat of the Sunderland bottom at Christmas fairy tale so we need to do all we can to hang on to this guy.

Evans - all eyes on you
All that matters now on 09:02 - Nov 29 with 891 viewsElephantintheRoom

What in Lambert's entire managerial career makes you think Lambert won't go at the first sniff of a better job?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

All that matters now on 09:15 - Nov 29 with 850 viewsTonyj

All that matters now on 09:02 - Nov 29 by ElephantintheRoom

What in Lambert's entire managerial career makes you think Lambert won't go at the first sniff of a better job?

Because he will have another relegation on his cv and won't be hot property?
All that matters now on 09:16 - Nov 29 with 845 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

In recent times, generally he hasn't walked out on clubs for better offers, I think he's only left Norwich for another club.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

All that matters now on 09:17 - Nov 29 with 836 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

All that matters now on 09:15 - Nov 29 by Tonyj

Because he will have another relegation on his cv and won't be hot property?

In reality, I think everyone knows that relegation would be Hursts achievement.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

All that matters now on 09:19 - Nov 29 with 829 viewschicoazul

Agree with you Newmie but I cannot see him staying and I would be amazed (and delighted) if he did.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

All that matters now on 09:20 - Nov 29 with 820 viewschicoazul

that's the case with almost all Managers.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024