Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I didn't realise the Bristol City owner was actually a Bristol Rovers fan 21:35 - Mar 4 with 1282 viewsMaySixth

Steve Lansdown

what a complete bell

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I didn't realise the Bristol City owner was actually a Bristol Rovers fan on 21:37 - Mar 4 with 1270 viewsBLUEBEAT

That’s worst than our Chelsea supporting owner.

Poll: W or W

I didn't realise the Bristol City owner was actually a Bristol Rovers fan on 21:44 - Mar 4 with 1242 viewsfloridablue

There's a picture from years ago of Delia supporting the Blues. Giant Rossette and scarf. Guess she moved on when the Cobbolds did!
I didn't realise the Bristol City owner was actually a Bristol Rovers fan on 22:09 - Mar 4 with 1174 viewsMaySixth

I didn't realise the Bristol City owner was actually a Bristol Rovers fan on 21:37 - Mar 4 by BLUEBEAT

Much much worse

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I didn't realise the Bristol City owner was actually a Bristol Rovers fan on 00:12 - Mar 5 with 1073 viewshave_a_word_with_him

what a weird post. time on your hands?
I didn't realise the Bristol City owner was actually a Bristol Rovers fan on 09:31 - Mar 5 with 912 viewsblueislander

He also owns Bristol Rugby Club. He has just bought one of the best hotels in Guernsey which has a golf course on which he has said he is going to spend a load of money. He is a resident here, and does quite a lot of philanthropic stuff as well . So not really a bell end.
I didn't realise the Bristol City owner was actually a Bristol Rovers fan on 09:46 - Mar 5 with 892 viewsBlueBadger

I didn't realise the Bristol City owner was actually a Bristol Rovers fan on 21:37 - Mar 4 by BLUEBEAT

..and Derby supporting fans.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I didn't realise the Bristol City owner was actually a Bristol Rovers fan on 11:24 - Mar 5 with 841 viewsGunnsAirkick

I didn't realise the Bristol City owner was actually a Bristol Rovers fan on 21:44 - Mar 4 by floridablue

There's a picture from years ago of Delia supporting the Blues. Giant Rossette and scarf. Guess she moved on when the Cobbolds did!

Closet Town supporter, also lives in Stowmarket.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024