Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The positives 18:15 - Jan 5 with 1029 viewsDarth_Koont

There aren't many...but seems like any negatives, real or imaginary, are going to be done to death.

1. We played much better after an awful first half where we should have gone in a goal or two down. But good stuff from Bart and Nsiala to keep us in it.
2. Downes again was a leading light in midfield before he went off - no doubt to spare him an inevitable yellow card but we have a very good Championship midfielder here.
3. Bishop got us going in attack and had some excellent moments. Only a shame him and Downes weren't on the pitch at the same time.
4. Elder looks solid enough and even capable of putting in some decent crosses and throughballs when he gets up to speed.
5. Keane didn't have a lot of touches but showed some real skill and the much-needed ability to keep the ball.
6. In the second half we created enough chances to win and kept out enough chances to keep a clean sheet. Obviously, we still can't defend a set piece or put away chances so that makes it academic. Overall, it was one of the few times this season that we've had a stronger second half.

Ummm that's about it. Everything else was average or pretty poor.

Pronouns: He/Him

The positives on 18:17 - Jan 5 with 1008 viewswkj

ANSWER THE QUESTION KAREN!

DARTH KOONT by wkj 5 Jan 2019 16:42
We need you to trial for RB again lad; the bar has been lowered now, so with a bit more wellie, you're our new man! COYB!

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The positives on 18:17 - Jan 5 with 1008 viewskeighleyblue

the pies were good.
The positives on 18:22 - Jan 5 with 971 viewsDarth_Koont

The positives on 18:17 - Jan 5 by wkj

ANSWER THE QUESTION KAREN!

DARTH KOONT by wkj 5 Jan 2019 16:42
We need you to trial for RB again lad; the bar has been lowered now, so with a bit more wellie, you're our new man! COYB!

Well, I promise to run around with a bowed head so as not look arrogant or lazy, I'll not get off the team bus wearing headphones, and I'll kiss the badge and clap the fans at every throw-in, corner or goal kick.

The numbskulls will probably build me a statue.

I agree with all of that Darth on 18:25 - Jan 5 with 916 viewsunstableblue

... I liked the new left back

Spence let us down again, as I'm afraid did Sears and perhaps Jackson... albeit he had no service.

Pennington not at his best.

Harrison also did well when he came on.

Edwards form has fallen off a cliff.

It's the story of the season... 4 or 5 key players having off days week in week out makes for relegation. Bart has been one of the culprits. Hopefully that can now change after today.

Bring on Rotherham - it's massive. We need some luck.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

The positives on 18:49 - Jan 5 with 869 viewswarkthisway

There aren’t any you muppet

bentnkuqi

The positives on 18:52 - Jan 5 with 859 viewsDarth_Koont

The positives on 18:49 - Jan 5 by warkthisway

There aren’t any you muppet

Haha.

For you, I'm sure there aren't.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024