Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeez ... effin BT *again* 14:40 - Jun 20 with 630 viewsRyorry

Yesterday landline down *again* - 3rd time in 2 weeks (dug through their own cables twice last week) and now saying they're not sending engineer till Tues ... No mobile signal here, which I told them.

Emailed them, they've just messaged back saying "please give us a phone no. so that the engineer can ring you!!

Couldn't make it up etc etc - worst company in Europe by a country mile etc etc

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Jeez ... effin BT *again* on 14:44 - Jun 20 with 606 viewstextbackup

if they've dug through own cables they'll be at site repairing now.

chances are someone else has dug through the cable

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Jeez ... effin BT *again* on 17:29 - Jun 20 with 490 viewsRyorry

Jeez ... effin BT *again* on 14:44 - Jun 20 by textbackup

if they've dug through own cables they'll be at site repairing now.

chances are someone else has dug through the cable

Is just an "ordinary" fault this time I think - initially crackling so loud neither party could hear t'other, but line completely dead now.

Jeez ... effin BT *again* on 17:34 - Jun 20 with 485 viewsBasuco

Reason number 10,001 why public services should not be run by private companies, privatisation has cost us a fortune in high prices and a huge reduction in service, back in the days of GPO it would have been unlimited overtime to restore service.
Jeez ... effin BT *again* on 17:43 - Jun 20 with 474 viewsBasuco

Jeez ... effin BT *again* on 17:29 - Jun 20 by Ryorry

Is just an "ordinary" fault this time I think - initially crackling so loud neither party could hear t'other, but line completely dead now.

Sounds like water in a joint to me, dry spell followed by heavy showers, classic fault.
Jeez ... effin BT *again* on 17:50 - Jun 20 with 471 viewsRyorry

Jeez ... effin BT *again* on 17:34 - Jun 20 by Basuco

Reason number 10,001 why public services should not be run by private companies, privatisation has cost us a fortune in high prices and a huge reduction in service, back in the days of GPO it would have been unlimited overtime to restore service.

Pretty spot on that - I was told reason it wasn't done yesterday as they'd promised was because the engineer ran out of time after his other jobs to get to me towards the end of his shift.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024