Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celina scored a beaut in the Cup 16:33 - Jan 26 with 1112 viewsSwansea_Blue

Look out for it if you get a chance

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Celina scored a beaut in the Cup on 16:45 - Jan 26 with 1092 viewsfactual_blue

So another add-on payment! Ker-ching!

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Celina scored a beaut in the Cup on 19:25 - Jan 26 with 1040 viewsSwansea_Blue

If only we could have players like that. We can’t compete with these teams. Like Derby, for example, splashing the cash. Some bloke called Waghorn scored the winner for them today against Accrington Stanley in the cup. Imagine being drawn against Accrington and being able to have someone like that available. Pure fantasy I know

Celina scored a beaut in the Cup on 20:19 - Jan 26 with 1024 viewsSwansea_Blue

I know he’s history, so thread closed. Shame we couldn’t get him on a perm though!

And Dylan Connolly playing a blinder for AFC Wimbledon so far (n/t) on 20:20 - Jan 26 with 1021 viewsScottCandage

And Dylan Connolly playing a blinder for AFC Wimbledon so far (n/t) on 09:40 - Jan 28 with 917 viewsSwansea_Blue

And Dylan Connolly playing a blinder for AFC Wimbledon so far (n/t) on 20:20 - Jan 26 by ScottCandage

There's a name I'd forgotten. Don't think he even made the bench for us did he?

Celina scored a beaut in the Cup on 09:47 - Jan 28 with 903 viewsSuperfrans

Celina scored a beaut in the Cup on 19:25 - Jan 26 by Swansea_Blue

If only we could have players like that. We can’t compete with these teams. Like Derby, for example, splashing the cash. Some bloke called Waghorn scored the winner for them today against Accrington Stanley in the cup. Imagine being drawn against Accrington and being able to have someone like that available. Pure fantasy I know

I realise you're joking, but that's the main flaw with Evans' financial strategy, it seems to me.

I understand him trying to run the club as close to sustainable as possible, but where we have players in the club who e have been able to run the rule over and who we know are or a certain calibre, with obvious sell-on value, we should speculate a little.

I've said this about Lawrence for a while. We should have signed him permanently when we had the chance. Derby got him for £5m, didn't they? In our team, the focus of our attack/creativity, he'd be worth at least double that, if not more, by now. Swansea got Celina for £3m, didn't they?

It's not my money though. So, easy to say, I guess...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024