Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Trev 14:21 - Feb 10 with 3002 viewsshoopdelang

Some performance today. Best footballer on the pitch. Closely followed by Zimmerman
Big Trev on 14:24 - Feb 10 with 2953 viewsstrikalite

He did step up today, got caught couple of times back to goal late on but certainly mixed it with them and showed moments of class..
Big Trev on 14:25 - Feb 10 with 2933 viewsJDB23

Yeah, I don't understand people who slate him and think we should have sent him back to Chels. In my view he's been probably our best player when taking the season as a whole. Obviously that's not saying much this season, but there have been plenty worse performers who are deserving of more criticism than Trev.
Big Trev on 14:27 - Feb 10 with 2906 viewsColumbia

Superb performance today, been lucky to have him this season despite how it’s gone.
Big Trev on 14:38 - Feb 10 with 2804 viewsPositivelyPortman

........and he’s only 19 isn’t he?
A great performance from a young lad. I for one will be sad to see him leave.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Big Trev on 15:19 - Feb 10 with 2710 viewsChampionship

Big Trev on 14:38 - Feb 10 by PositivelyPortman

........and he’s only 19 isn’t he?
A great performance from a young lad. I for one will be sad to see him leave.

Whoever gets him next year will be a lucky club. He's going to be a good player.
Big Trev on 15:39 - Feb 10 with 2626 viewsBluesquid

Really? Not so sure tbh as i thought he could of done better with the first goal.

Awful header by Skuse but then Big Trev opts for challenging for the ball with his boot up instead of challenging with a header.

He could of won that ball if he'd attempted a headed challenge but he raised his boot instead and missed it.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 15:41]
Big Trev on 15:42 - Feb 10 with 2603 viewsBluebell

Big Trev on 15:39 - Feb 10 by Bluesquid

Really? Not so sure tbh as i thought he could of done better with the first goal.

Awful header by Skuse but then Big Trev opts for challenging for the ball with his boot up instead of challenging with a header.

He could of won that ball if he'd attempted a headed challenge but he raised his boot instead and missed it.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 15:41]

Could 'have'.

One mistake in the whole game. He was really good and the way he can turn on the ball is amazing. He will also not give up if he loses the ball and more often than not will keep chaasing until he gets the ball back.

He is going to be a great player though unfortunately it won't be for us!
Big Trev on 15:49 - Feb 10 with 2561 views44_not_out

Big Trev on 15:42 - Feb 10 by Bluebell

Could 'have'.

One mistake in the whole game. He was really good and the way he can turn on the ball is amazing. He will also not give up if he loses the ball and more often than not will keep chaasing until he gets the ball back.

He is going to be a great player though unfortunately it won't be for us!

Agree, he was fantastic today.

Those who see one incident in a game and then have to make extreme comments make me sick. Some idiot on Facebook announced after 10 minutes, TB was poor blah blah blah.... obviously knows nothing about the game!

A great young player who has been consistently good this season, despite being in a struggling team!
Login to get fewer ads

Big Trev on 16:08 - Feb 10 with 2480 viewschristiand

Big Trev on 15:49 - Feb 10 by 44_not_out

Agree, he was fantastic today.

Those who see one incident in a game and then have to make extreme comments make me sick. Some idiot on Facebook announced after 10 minutes, TB was poor blah blah blah.... obviously knows nothing about the game!

A great young player who has been consistently good this season, despite being in a struggling team!

Exactly that 44 not out, just so frustrating. In a poor season, he’d get my POTY vote. Unfortunately, those that moan at his mistakes are those supporters whose footballing knowledge you could write on the back of a first class stamp!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Big Trev on 16:13 - Feb 10 with 2463 viewsBluesquid

Big Trev on 16:08 - Feb 10 by christiand

Exactly that 44 not out, just so frustrating. In a poor season, he’d get my POTY vote. Unfortunately, those that moan at his mistakes are those supporters whose footballing knowledge you could write on the back of a first class stamp!!

But you moan at other players that make mistakes don't you?
Big Trev on 16:21 - Feb 10 with 2426 viewschristiand

Big Trev on 16:13 - Feb 10 by Bluesquid

But you moan at other players that make mistakes don't you?

No not overly and not as much as some. Soon as he makes one missed pass...’send him back to Chelsea or what does he do exactly?’ start surfacing. The lad is 19, in his first year of first team football in a struggling side and you could argue being played out of position. He’s stood up well to the challenge this season, just a pity others around him haven’t stepped up to the mark!!
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 16:24]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Big Trev on 16:37 - Feb 10 with 2355 views44_not_out

Big Trev on 16:08 - Feb 10 by christiand

Suggesting they have enough knowledge to fill the back of a stamp is generous.

A couple of games for their scouts team team 15 years ago, when no one else was available and they think they should be on sky sports
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 16:39]
Big Trev on 16:44 - Feb 10 with 2309 viewsNSL

100%, he was miles ahead of Pukki and all the two Norwich wing backs today. Must be an England international in the making

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

on 16:58 - Feb 10 with 2246 views_

Big Trev on 18:56 - Feb 10 with 2136 viewsSwailsey

Agreed. For an 18/19 year old that was a very good performance.

I feel he gets unfair scrutiny due to being from Chelsea. If this was our own 18/19 we’d be pretty excited.

Has shown consistently more than Nydam, Dozzell etc etc.

If he’ll cut it as Chelsea I’m not sure, but surely to 10 Prem team.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Big Trev on 19:04 - Feb 10 with 2095 viewslowhouseblue

liked him today. pluses definitely greater than the minuses for once. he imposed himself well but, as ever, wastes the ball. can't see him stepping up to the premier league. a bit tidier and more consistent and he would look good in the championship.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024