Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 9:59 Football special straight outta Ipswich 08:34 - Feb 11 with 1334 viewsartsbossbeard

4x carriages and an inaccessible toilet on board (cheers Sitters) plus no access to toilets at Norwich Station.

I congratulated myself on having a safety wee at Ipswich station whilst my travelling companion was peeing into into an empty Coke bottle between carriages.

2019 AD.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 8:48]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The 9:59 Football special straight outta Ipswich on 08:41 - Feb 11 with 1272 viewsReuser_is_God

It’s greater Anglia mate

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

The 9:59 Football special straight outta Ipswich on 08:44 - Feb 11 with 1261 viewsSitfcB

A long line of blokes along the fence at the top of that ramp outside the station pissing

There was a toilet on the train though.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The 9:59 Football special straight outta Ipswich on 08:47 - Feb 11 with 1235 viewsartsbossbeard

The 9:59 Football special straight outta Ipswich on 08:44 - Feb 11 by SitfcB

A long line of blokes along the fence at the top of that ramp outside the station pissing

There was a toilet on the train though.

Was there??

My mate tried to find one but got told that there wasn't one on-board.

I take it back, well done Greater Anglia!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

The 9:59 Football special straight outta Ipswich on 08:50 - Feb 11 with 1206 viewsSitfcB

The 9:59 Football special straight outta Ipswich on 08:47 - Feb 11 by artsbossbeard

Was there??

Yeah, in the middle of the train I think, was very difficult to get to though!

COYB

The 9:59 Football special straight outta Ipswich on 08:50 - Feb 11 with 1198 viewsBlue_Order

The 9:59 Football special straight outta Ipswich on 08:47 - Feb 11 by artsbossbeard

Was there??

Yeah, there was one on the carriage we were on.
The 9:59 Football special straight outta Ipswich on 08:51 - Feb 11 with 1192 viewsartsbossbeard

The 9:59 Football special straight outta Ipswich on 08:50 - Feb 11 by SitfcB

Yeah, in the middle of the train I think, was very difficult to get to though!

Fair enough, I've reworded my OP.

The 9:59 Football special straight outta Ipswich on 08:55 - Feb 11 with 1160 viewsSitfcB

The 9:59 Football special straight outta Ipswich on 08:51 - Feb 11 by artsbossbeard

Fair enough, I've reworded my OP.

Bloody stupid that the police didn’t allow access to toilets at the station though.

Only cost me £1.10 for a return to Norwich anyway so can’t complain

COYB

The 9:59 Football special straight outta Ipswich on 09:07 - Feb 11 with 1105 viewsITFC_Forever

We were on that one too.

Not sure why the teenagers at the front of the walk to the stadium felt the need to keep stopping and holding everyone up though.
We ignored them and walked on, with the result being we went straight in to the stadium with no queuing etc

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024