Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F1 - New Season Testing 09:27 - Feb 27 with 651 viewsSamuelowen88

Anyone else keeping an eye on testing?

Last week was interesting, Mercedes will be sandbagging, but even so looks like Ferrari may have the edge this season.

RB, TR, Renault possibly others looks like they will be fighting for wins as well.

The Alfa is beautiful and potentially a dark horse. Mclaren also seem to have taken huge strides forward.

Looking like it could be the most interesting season in a while.

Poll: England v Wales Score

F1 - New Season Testing on 09:29 - Feb 27 with 643 viewsStokieBlue

Yep.

The McLaren of Sainz well ahead today with the fastest time in all of testing and not even on the fastest tyres.

I think that tells you everything you need to know about how much to read into the testing. Mercedes clearly aren't even trying to set fast times.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

F1 - New Season Testing on 09:35 - Feb 27 with 629 viewsSamuelowen88

F1 - New Season Testing on 09:29 - Feb 27 by StokieBlue

Yep.

The McLaren of Sainz well ahead today with the fastest time in all of testing and not even on the fastest tyres.

I think that tells you everything you need to know about how much to read into the testing. Mercedes clearly aren't even trying to set fast times.

SB

No ground to a halt....

We can go fast.... but

F1 - New Season Testing on 10:36 - Feb 27 with 595 viewsButterbing

F1 - New Season Testing on 09:29 - Feb 27 by StokieBlue

Yep.

SB

I know testing times mean nothing but it is great to see McLaren actually running properly in testing (barring a brief stop just now which shouldn't be a big issue). Hopefully, they may get a couple of podiums this year.
F1 - New Season Testing on 16:39 - Feb 27 with 505 viewsSamuelowen88

F1 - New Season Testing on 10:36 - Feb 27 by Butterbing

I know testing times mean nothing but it is great to see McLaren actually running properly in testing (barring a brief stop just now which shouldn't be a big issue). Hopefully, they may get a couple of podiums this year.

I think they are in with a chance, although as I said above i feel this season could be really competitive. Maybe Mercedes, Ferrari, RB potentially Renault at the top with the rest all particularly close to each other.

TR and AR both look like they could surprise us all.

Mclaren not only have the fastest time but also most laps today....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024