Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Sports News is a bit rubbish, isn’t it? 15:52 - Mar 12 with 2166 viewsIllinoisblue

They’ve just started showing it over here on the NBC Sports channel. Awful robotic presenters walking around the studio, iPads in hand. A twitter poll here, some drivel falling out of Merson’s mouth there.

And their caption just said we’re away at Blackburn tonight. Fook off

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sky Sports News is a bit rubbish, isn’t it? on 15:57 - Mar 12 with 2134 viewsITFC_Forever

It used to be decent and it'd be on in the background all the time.

Now I very rarely watch it.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Sky Sports News is a bit rubbish, isn’t it? on 15:58 - Mar 12 with 2127 viewsSteve_M

Yep, it's alright when it shows goals on a Saturday evening but is basically just a promotional channel. It's at it's most annoying when - rarely this season - I really want to see our goals and they witter on about Premier League talking points for half an hour first.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Sky Sports News is a bit rubbish, isn’t it? on 15:59 - Mar 12 with 2119 viewsJ2BLUE

Plenty of eye candy but SSN is modern football rubbish. They have stats for everything. They have so many stats that it all becomes meaningless. They are trying to play to the bantz generation and it's horrible. They're slowly becoming BT Sport with people like Merson talking utter rubbish.

Have it on for more than 20 minutes and you can feel your IQ slipping.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sky Sports News is a bit rubbish, isn’t it? on 16:08 - Mar 12 with 2092 viewsJackSted

That's what you get for living in Illinois you little yankee candle

[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 16:13]

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Sky Sports News is a bit rubbish, isn’t it? on 16:12 - Mar 12 with 2064 viewsjeera

Sky Sports News is a bit rubbish, isn’t it? on 15:58 - Mar 12 by Steve_M

Yep, it's alright when it shows goals on a Saturday evening but is basically just a promotional channel. It's at it's most annoying when - rarely this season - I really want to see our goals and they witter on about Premier League talking points for half an hour first.

Bring back WoS with Dickie, (is he still alive?). TWTD.

With the pool of women in the background on those machines that I thought were typewriters.*

*Where's Facters when you need him?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sky Sports News is a bit rubbish, isn’t it? on 17:52 - Mar 12 with 1876 viewsfactual_blue

The second and third words of your sentence aren't needed.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sky Sports News is a bit rubbish, isn’t it? on 17:59 - Mar 12 with 1868 viewsfactual_blue

Sky Sports News is a bit rubbish, isn’t it? on 16:12 - Mar 12 by jeera

Bring back WoS with Dickie, (is he still alive?). TWTD.

With the pool of women in the background on those machines that I thought were typewriters.*

*Where's Facters when you need him?

He's still around.

https://www.hampshirechronicle.co.uk/news/15609282.tv-presenter-dickie-davies-re

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sky Sports News is a bit rubbish, isn’t it? on 19:22 - Mar 12 with 1751 viewsIllinoisblue

Sky Sports News is a bit rubbish, isn’t it? on 16:08 - Mar 12 by JackSted

That's what you get for living in Illinois you little yankee candle

[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 16:13]

trying to figure out which part of that you edited

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024