Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Timing is everything 11:14 - Mar 14 with 443 viewsPendejo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-47540271

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Timing is everything on 11:39 - Mar 14 with 413 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I don't know much about Bloody Sunday, it was before my time, but from what I have read / seen, it looks crazy.

I guess the soldiers could have been spooked or had some misinformation of the 'level of threat' posed, but to kill 13 and injure a load more seems like madness.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Timing is everything on 11:58 - Mar 14 with 379 viewsLord_Lucan

Timing is everything on 11:39 - Mar 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

I don't know much about Bloody Sunday, it was before my time, but from what I have read / seen, it looks crazy.

I guess the soldiers could have been spooked or had some misinformation of the 'level of threat' posed, but to kill 13 and injure a load more seems like madness.

You can re write history as much as you like but only those there at the time will really know the whole situation - unfortunately both sides who were there will have a different view.

The British army didn't cover themselves in glory that day but would I have wanted to be in that situation? No, I would have sh1t my pants.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024