Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reminder 13:07 - Apr 26 with 1141 viewschicoazul

...that I said a while back we would not win another game until we beat Sheff U therefore promoting Norwich, and then beat Leeds therefore making Norwich champions. Obviously stupid Colin Quaner (the sh1t Shefki) put paid to the first part, but I believe this Banter Era Capper will happen.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Reminder on 13:10 - Apr 26 with 1113 viewsActionMan

You have to be able to score and defend to win games of football, we re not good at either so we'd have to change the form since something like December 2017 to suddenly rectify that to help get Norwich promoted as Champions by winning these. Norwich will go up as champs anyway as they are by far the best side in the league whether we like it or not.
Reminder on 15:27 - Apr 26 with 1009 viewsJ2BLUE

You must declare the banter era over after the Leeds game. I can't think of anything more important to our success next season

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Reminder on 15:48 - Apr 26 with 955 viewschicoazul

Reminder on 15:27 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

You must declare the banter era over after the Leeds game. I can't think of anything more important to our success next season

You are right my brother! I promise to make no further mention of it after Lids, although be aware my book "Hubris In Modernity - the Banter Era Nov 2007 to May 2019" is due out in December and will sell well over 1m copies. This is the front cover, note if you will the use of home and away ITFC shirts;

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Reminder on 17:59 - Apr 26 with 848 viewsconnorscontract

Reminder on 15:48 - Apr 26 by chicoazul

You are right my brother! I promise to make no further mention of it after Lids, although be aware my book "Hubris In Modernity - the Banter Era Nov 2007 to May 2019" is due out in December and will sell well over 1m copies. This is the front cover, note if you will the use of home and away ITFC shirts;

Those look like "Wish we had a Tractor" boys.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024