Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wondering if Someone with a flag for Ipswich can help me? 11:27 - Jun 20 with 865 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Where can you obtain a fire certificate?

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Wondering if Someone with a flag for Ipswich can help me? on 11:35 - Jun 20 with 851 viewsReuser_is_God

Try & set a light to it.

If it isn't engulfed in flames within 10 seconds then just write one yourself.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Wondering if Someone with a flag for Ipswich can help me? on 11:51 - Jun 20 with 812 viewsSE1blue

They can be purchased at donthangitoffthetoptierbeforekickoff.com

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Wondering if Someone with a flag for Ipswich can help me? on 12:40 - Jun 20 with 733 viewsSlambo

Depends mate. If you go through a company whatever they make will be fireproofed as standard and will come with an accompanying certificate, or their fire safety credentials will be listed on their website; if, however, you choose to make your own, then it's considerably more problematic as you'll have to fireproof anything you make yourself (here speaks the bitter voice of experience). The club haven't been bothered by anything a metre squared or smaller, but not sure if that's law or them just being lenient. Any more details mate, just dm me...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Wondering if Someone with a flag for Ipswich can help me? on 12:48 - Jun 20 with 711 viewsCoastalblue

I don't know if this will help or not, but here goes?

I was involved in a stage production a few years ago where we had various things distributed around the stage including lots of loose straw. This had to be fireproofed to suit the authorities.

From what I recall what we did was to buy a commercial product which was sprayed on and then the local fire officer (fire brigade) signed it for us.

Are you based in Suffolk? If you're in Essex I possibly could put you in touch with someone in the Brigade to talk to.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024