Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nydam 14:08 - Jun 21 with 934 viewsskyblue23

I'm interested to know peoples opinions of what they'd like to happen with Nydam this season? A few people weren't happy he was loaned out at the start of last season after he played well in the West Ham friendly.

Personally I think all of our midfielders are ahead of him and this isn't a season to be testing him out. I would like him to be loaned out again and see if he can get some starts and good reviews from another club, which he didn't seem to manage on loan at St Johnstone. Maybe could be cover for left back but Kenlock is going to be starting unless somebody comes in and challenges him.

Whats your opinions?

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Nydam on 14:12 - Jun 21 with 911 viewswkj

You can't help but feel his preseason will be unlike any of his career so far. I hope he shows up with bells on and is eager to impress

Same for Kenlock really, I fear he may come in feeling the position is his own and not push himself as he might if there was someone ahead of him on the totem pole
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 14:13]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Nydam on 14:20 - Jun 21 with 861 viewsNazemariner

He seemed to have all the potential in the world. A few seasons back I for one thought he was a better prospect than anyone else at the club. However, he couldn't get in the St Johnstone team, so without a huge improvement, i can't see him getting a sniff.
Nydam on 14:28 - Jun 21 with 821 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Let him fight for a place.

This is the perfect season to be testing him out. If we cant test him in L1 then we may as well give him away on a free.

His versatility might be useful this season.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024