Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England tickets v Aus semi final on Viagogo 13:10 - Jul 9 with 1343 viewsdavblue

Managed to get myself one last night and there are a few still around today if anyone's interested.

£150 a pop in the Holliers stand.
England tickets v Aus semi final on Viagogo on 17:43 - Jul 9 with 1181 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Hope you get in, because they are invalidating tickets bought off secondary websites, in which case they may make you buy your ticket again at face value and give you a letter as to how to get your money back from Viagogo.

I had exactly the same issue going to see Ed Sheeran a couple of years back so DM me if you need any further info.

Poll: Our final position

England tickets v Aus semi final on Viagogo on 19:17 - Jul 9 with 1080 viewsTHAILAND_BLUE

Viagogo....hmmm. Sounds like bar in Pattaya.
England tickets v Aus semi final on Viagogo on 19:21 - Jul 9 with 1071 viewsTractorWood

Only used them once for Villa Vs Liverpool about 10 years ago. Couldn't find our tickets when we went to collect them so they just gave us someone else's after 5 minutes of phoning their boss.

Hope you get on ok.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

England tickets v Aus semi final on Viagogo on 20:24 - Jul 9 with 981 viewsdavblue

England tickets v Aus semi final on Viagogo on 19:21 - Jul 9 by TractorWood

Only used them once for Villa Vs Liverpool about 10 years ago. Couldn't find our tickets when we went to collect them so they just gave us someone else's after 5 minutes of phoning their boss.

Hope you get on ok.

Cheers got the ticket through via email.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024