Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Update on S-400 missiles supplied by Russia to Turkey 19:32 - Aug 7 with 717 viewsWeWereZombies

Perhaps it is not such a bad sign:

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/understanding-400-crisis-1908012012226

But then again...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/27/simon-tisdall-putin-xi-bosom-frien

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Update on S-400 missiles supplied by Russia to Turkey on 19:45 - Aug 7 with 675 viewsfooters

Does this have any effect on my Beko fridge?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Update on S-400 missiles supplied by Russia to Turkey on 19:47 - Aug 7 with 671 viewsSpruceMoose

Update on S-400 missiles supplied by Russia to Turkey on 19:45 - Aug 7 by footers

You ought to upgrade to a Rolex fridge mate.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Update on S-400 missiles supplied by Russia to Turkey on 20:08 - Aug 7 with 654 viewsWeWereZombies

Update on S-400 missiles supplied by Russia to Turkey on 19:45 - Aug 7 by footers

Yes, you now have to buy a Huwai phone to turn it on or off unless you want to be target practice...

Update on S-400 missiles supplied by Russia to Turkey on 20:34 - Aug 7 with 609 viewsMVBlue

Moscow’s actions in Ukraine, Syria, Venezuela. Look at that, geopolitics at play. The world has been somewhat upended since 1999. If America didn’t have the tech companies it’s decline would be obvious. But it hangs on to it’s No.1 status so far.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Update on S-400 missiles supplied by Russia to Turkey on 21:15 - Aug 7 with 570 viewsWeWereZombies

Update on S-400 missiles supplied by Russia to Turkey on 20:34 - Aug 7 by MVBlue

Moscow’s actions in Ukraine, Syria, Venezuela. Look at that, geopolitics at play. The world has been somewhat upended since 1999. If America didn’t have the tech companies it’s decline would be obvious. But it hangs on to it’s No.1 status so far.

I guess so, otherwise Russia and China would not have to be so nice to each other but I suspect as the century wears on we will see other powers (India, Brazil, Nigeria, Indonesia, Iran, South Africa, Malaysia as well as alliances of smaller nations such as Vietnam and Algeria with suitable partners) exert influence that will push the United States further down the rankings. If Brexit does happen we would be as well to court Canada with its vast resources or Scandinavia with its aspirations to a higher standard of living.

As far as technology goes, what rules at the moment will be replaced soon and it will be the nations that make the investment in education, in infrastructure to support development and in a culture that is attractive enough to retain a workforce by rewarding achievement and providing a safe environment to live in. And that will become more difficult as climate change erodes established nature and accelerates migration.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024