Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Footballing fines have not kept pace with the money in the game 20:14 - Aug 13 with 474 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/13/manchester-city-fined-fifa-play

£314,000 is an insult.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Footballing fines have not kept pace with the money in the game on 20:29 - Aug 13 with 428 viewsJ2BLUE

Manchester City said: “The club accepts responsibility for the breaches which arose as a result of misinterpretation of the regulations in question.

I'm sure they do. Probably pissed themselves laughing when that fine came through.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Footballing fines have not kept pace with the money in the game on 20:30 - Aug 13 with 423 viewsBackToRussia

Footballing fines have not kept pace with the money in the game on 20:29 - Aug 13 by J2BLUE

Manchester City said: “The club accepts responsibility for the breaches which arose as a result of misinterpretation of the regulations in question.

I'm sure they do. Probably pissed themselves laughing when that fine came through.

Probably corrupt.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Footballing fines have not kept pace with the money in the game on 20:32 - Aug 13 with 415 viewsallezlesbleus

Yep, that £314k fine is going to be such a deterrent for them. Fcking joke.
Footballing fines have not kept pace with the money in the game on 20:51 - Aug 13 with 389 viewsSpruceMoose

Footballing fines have not kept pace with the money in the game on 20:32 - Aug 13 by allezlesbleus

Yep, that £314k fine is going to be such a deterrent for them. Fcking joke.

I'd probably have the arseache if I were Chelsea.

"City will be relieved not to receive the same sanction as Chelsea, who were unable to sign any players in the summer window after breaching the same rules. Instead, City will have to pay the fine and will be free to make fresh recruits in the winter window."

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024