Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert's win % is now 20.5 according to Wiki 11:52 - Sep 1 with 644 viewsMullet

His lower spells are only Stoke, Livingston and Villa. His highest was 49.3% at the budgies.

If you ignore Luton he's currently 66% in the league. I know it's a lower level and a fairly rudimentary metric, but it does suggest he might be comfortably resurrecting his career here, let alone our reputation as a managerial graveyard.

Compare that to Hurst who had one of 6% and looks close to having one of the best gardens in South Yorkshire again and it does you make you think about Lambert's "he could sack me tomorrow" stuff and how it was received.

Do you think Marcus will look to tie him down for longer if we maintain this sort of reversal around January? We're not likely to sign many players, but going into the second half knowing it's Lambert for the season or two beyond seems like a sound move for Evans.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Lambert's win % is now 20.5 according to Wiki on 11:55 - Sep 1 with 621 viewspointofblue

I think Town and Lambert have a symbiotic relationship - we need him to reunited the club with the fans and to get us going again on the pitch; he needs s to rebuild a career which was threatening to shatter after such a promising start. Failure is not really an option for either.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024