Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And it was all going so well for Labour 17:15 - Nov 6 with 727 viewsSteve_M

The Tories scoring more own goals thant Frank SInclair, Chris Willamson not allowed to stand and then the NEC decide that a seemingly spurious complaint is enough to remove a CLP's chosen candidate for a favoured party one.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/elections/2019/11/labours-national-executi

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

And it was all going so well for Labour on 17:58 - Nov 6 with 643 viewsSwansea_Blue

For “shouting at a disabled activist”.

Maybe the activist was deaf

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

And it was all going so well for Labour on 18:56 - Nov 6 with 587 viewsBlueBadger

And it was all going so well for Labour on 17:58 - Nov 6 by Swansea_Blue

For “shouting at a disabled activist”.

Maybe the activist was deaf

Someone should have told them that the activist was Jewish.
You're welcome for the ten-pager by the way.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

And it was all going so well for Labour on 08:06 - Nov 7 with 475 viewsGlasgowBlue

Definitely Labour’s turn to have a wobble. Chris Williamson goes on an antisemitic rant at the JLM, Tom Watson gives up the fight and a bomb shell this morning from Ian Austin, son of a holocaust survivor, lifelong Labour member and former aide to Gordon Brown who says that Corbyn is “ unfit to run the country” and

“The Labour Party has been poisoned by racism, extremism and intolerance under Corbyn’s leadership,”

“I only ever wanted to be the Labour MP for Dudley, but I always tell local people the truth and could never ask them to make him Prime Minister.”

And the Jewish Chronicle pleads with non Jews to reject racism and not t to vote Corbyn

[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 8:09]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024