Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bye bye Scotland 22:17 - Nov 22 with 1849 viewsunstableblue

That was a masterclass from Sturgeon, and she frankly is by far the most professional and principled leader in the mix.

And with the English parliament offering an uncertain economic future, driven by Farage into an insular nationalist agenda - why would Scots not support leaving the union.

Another factor never mentioned by vote leave, and not emphasise by vote remain.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Bye bye Scotland on 22:28 - Nov 22 with 1809 viewsBloomBlue

She was excellent, has more experienced then the others but by far the best performance of the four tonight.
In a hung paraliament she will definitely force Labour into forming a government as she'll eat Corbyn and he won't be able to stop her and so yes there will be an independence vote in Scotland next year.
Bye bye Scotland on 22:32 - Nov 22 with 1784 viewsWD19

Nobody was calling Prince Andrew ‘principled’ when he actively supported a sex offender.
Bye bye Scotland on 08:12 - Nov 23 with 1551 viewsGaryCooper

Yep her 900k voters must be delighted, democracy? Bollox.
Bye bye Scotland on 08:34 - Nov 23 with 1508 viewsElephantintheRoom

It goes a bit deeper than that. By going back to the border in the Irish Sea rejected by himself and Theresa May before the backstop compromise, The Slime Minister has effectively gone one step further towards a united Ireland that had already been created by stealth in the Good Friday agreement.

Scotland will be on a road to independence in two years, a united Ireland within five.... and we'll still be no closer to resolving Brexit because the Tory negotiating position is utterly untenable.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Bye bye Scotland on 10:22 - Nov 23 with 1294 viewsvapour_trail

Bye bye Scotland on 08:12 - Nov 23 by GaryCooper

Yep her 900k voters must be delighted, democracy? Bollox.

That’s a false argument isn’t it.

What do voters in Newcastle, Newquay and Newham have to do with the sweaties?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Bye bye Scotland on 12:25 - Nov 23 with 1174 viewsDevereuxxx

I agree, she was the most professional operator out there. Very composed and put her points across well.

I'm no fan of the SNP (I completely support their right to run the Scottish assembly, but i'm bothered by the classic west lothian question), but I can see why people vote for her.

Corbyn actually came across well i thought - but Sturgeon was quite right. Would Corbyn give up the chance of getting into number 10 if it came down to the issue of Scottish independence? I don't think so.

Swinson was awful and I think talked me out of voting for her. Johnson equally so, but he was never getting anyway near by vote.
Bye bye Scotland on 12:56 - Nov 23 with 1108 viewsjas0999

Agreed. She was the standout by far.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024