Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could Farage become the next Daily Mail scapegoat? 00:40 - Dec 14 with 632 viewstractordownsouth

I know it sounds weird but hear me out. With Chairman Nige's ego bruised due to Boris stealing his crown as the ' darling' of the leavers and the man to deliver Brexit, we may well see him back in the US on the Trump campaign. In which case he won't be standing in the next election, which will likely take place in 2024 due to the large majority Boris has.

We will be a few years into Brexit, we will have left but it will not be 'done' by any stretch. And, if 90% of economists are correct, we will be much worse off. Of course the tabloids will make their usual attacks on Labour but it will take tremendous spin to blame the post Brexit damage on them due to Boris' majority, so maybe Farage will get the blame for it to deflect the blame from the Tories?

[Post edited 13 Jul 2020 14:08]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Could Farage become the next Daily Mail scapegoat? on 00:49 - Dec 14 with 610 viewsfloridablue

Can you just start concentrating your... 'weird' ...thoughts on our teams plights!!
Could Farage become the next Daily Mail scapegoat? on 01:24 - Dec 14 with 599 viewsBlueBadger

Granted, he's got a foreign wife, looks a bit shifty and works for the EU but he's far too white, male, rich and racist for them to scapegoat for anything.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 2:25]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Could Farage become the next Daily Mail scapegoat? on 01:26 - Dec 14 with 589 viewsmonytowbray

Could Farage become the next Daily Mail scapegoat? on 01:24 - Dec 14 by BlueBadger

Granted, he's got a foreign wife, looks a bit shifty and works for the EU but he's far too white, male, rich and racist for them to scapegoat for anything.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 2:25]

Edgy opinion a few on here may deem tasteless and horrid, but I can live with it...

Imagine the issues and bubbling racial hatred we’d have prevented if his plane hit the ground at a slightly different angle in 2010.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024