Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are the people who are upset at the Ashdown conversation 12:34 - Dec 10 with 554 viewschicoazul

being leaked and who use it as an example of bad politics, Guido is terrible etc, the same ones who enjoyed "Boris"' discomfort at his neighbour releasing the tape of him arguing with his girlfriend?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Are the people who are upset at the Ashdown conversation on 14:06 - Dec 10 with 468 viewsGuthrum

The thing I find most odd about this is a supposed good friend leaking a private conversation to a political website, knowing the source can easily be identified. Potentially years of building a relationship binned for a fleeting political blow.

Was the friend just pretending all that time, waiting for an opening? Was he prepared to sacrifice close personal links for party? How far would this character be prepared to go? Verging upon sociopathic behaviour.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Are the people who are upset at the Ashdown conversation on 14:15 - Dec 10 with 456 viewsLord_Lucan

I thought the Boris / girlfriend thing was a disgrace.

By all accounts the clumsy oaf had just kicked a glass of red over her white carpet and she had been in court all day concerning the black cab rapist of whom she was a victim.

I think that would have resulted in a bit of tension in any relationship.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Are the people who are upset at the Ashdown conversation on 14:17 - Dec 10 with 443 viewswkj

I don't like political leaks in any which way relating to personal life (provided it isn't relatable to a misuse of public resources etc). I don't think it is a case of political lines.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Are the people who are upset at the Ashdown conversation on 14:50 - Dec 10 with 406 viewsEastTownBlue

Ashworth ...

Disappointing to see that during these deeply divided times in politics where a supposed friendship between individuals from rival parties does not appear to be the case.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024