Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Lambert has said all of this before 18:48 - Dec 26 with 817 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

He is not going to walk

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Paul Lambert has said all of this before on 18:49 - Dec 26 with 807 viewsjas0999

He has form! I wouldn’t rule it out even though it’s unlikely.
Paul Lambert has said all of this before on 18:51 - Dec 26 with 778 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Paul Lambert has said all of this before on 18:49 - Dec 26 by jas0999

He said this after Blackburn last season. I don't know why he is doing it but he is.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Paul Lambert has said all of this before on 18:52 - Dec 26 with 760 viewsRadlett_blue

Paul Lambert has said all of this before on 18:49 - Dec 26 by jas0999

If he does walk, he's saying goodbye to getting another decent job in football ever again, after his short & unsuccessful spells at Villa, Blackburn, Wolves, Stoke & now Town.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Paul Lambert has said all of this before on 18:54 - Dec 26 with 728 viewssparks

Paul Lambert has said all of this before on 18:52 - Dec 26 by Radlett_blue

If he does walk, he's saying goodbye to getting another decent job in football ever again, after his short & unsuccessful spells at Villa, Blackburn, Wolves, Stoke & now Town.

Its a bizarre interview- though the somewhat passive agressive interview questions must get wearing for him.

Its not helpful to the team at all I wouldnt think. Bit drama queenish.

Very peculiar.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Paul Lambert has said all of this before on 18:59 - Dec 26 with 691 viewsMrTown

Paul Lambert has said all of this before on 18:52 - Dec 26 by Radlett_blue

He is not going to walk, he’s looking for a bit of backing in the Transfer Window, but our squad is stupidly large as it is.

Poor form trying to play the fans and ME on strings but I guess it’s part of the game and the push & pull nature of a manager/owner relationship.

Still very much Lambert in despite this really poor run of form. Still searching for a settled XI

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Paul Lambert has said all of this before on 19:10 - Dec 26 with 613 viewsjas0999

Paul Lambert has said all of this before on 18:59 - Dec 26 by MrTown

He is not going to walk, he’s looking for a bit of backing in the Transfer Window, but our squad is stupidly large as it is.

Poor form trying to play the fans and ME on strings but I guess it’s part of the game and the push & pull nature of a manager/owner relationship.

Still very much Lambert in despite this really poor run of form. Still searching for a settled XI

Agreed. We need two decent additions though. But we also need to get rid of a few ... if possible.
Paul Lambert has said all of this before on 19:36 - Dec 26 with 510 viewsWickets

I dont think he is going to walk either ,mind games with Evans re new signing maybe ,maybe just needs to make the point that he does not fear the sack but he will not walk while we have a great chance of promotion .
Paul Lambert has said all of this before on 19:50 - Dec 26 with 484 viewsr2d2

Shame.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024