Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Press conference today? 08:58 - Jan 9 with 1003 viewsskyblue23

Haven't seen any live press conferences come up on TWTD or the official Ipswich page lately, have I missed them or has this been stopped?

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Press conference today? on 09:35 - Jan 9 with 951 viewsPhilTWTD

Tomorrow, not sure whether on Facebook Live yet. Club hasn't been showing them and therefore the rest of us haven't been allowed to.
Press conference today? on 09:46 - Jan 9 with 915 viewsITFCBlues

Press conference today? on 09:35 - Jan 9 by PhilTWTD

Tomorrow, not sure whether on Facebook Live yet. Club hasn't been showing them and therefore the rest of us haven't been allowed to.

Whys that? Potential for PL to get stick so clu. Doesnt want that being banded around?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Press conference today? on 09:46 - Jan 9 with 914 viewsskyblue23

Press conference today? on 09:35 - Jan 9 by PhilTWTD

Perfect thanks Phil

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Press conference today? on 09:55 - Jan 9 with 875 viewsPhilTWTD

Press conference today? on 09:46 - Jan 9 by ITFCBlues

Whys that? Potential for PL to get stick so clu. Doesnt want that being banded around?

No, don't think that's a concern. I'll check in a bit to see what the thinking is for tomorrow.
Press conference today? on 12:55 - Jan 9 with 748 viewsPhilTWTD

Press conference today? on 09:46 - Jan 9 by skyblue23

Perfect thanks Phil

No Fb Live tomorrow.
Press conference today? on 15:59 - Jan 9 with 618 viewsitfcjoe

Press conference today? on 09:55 - Jan 9 by PhilTWTD

No, don't think that's a concern. I'll check in a bit to see what the thinking is for tomorrow.

Can you ask Lambert about his chat with Roger Schmidt about confusing the players and himself by constantly chopping and changing

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024