Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
good to meet ipswich fans in Johannesburg yesterday 11:34 - Jan 28 with 1402 viewsGrief

Who actually had the flag though? anyone on here

good to see the Norwich presence down from Cape Town and PE
good to meet ipswich fans in Johannesburg yesterday on 12:06 - Jan 28 with 1351 viewsallezlesbleus

I used to have an Ipswich Town Union Jack, flying proudly from the rooftop of my town centre flat in Cape Town, back in the late 80's early 90's.
good to meet ipswich fans in Johannesburg yesterday on 12:11 - Jan 28 with 1337 viewsjaykay

i had several ask me who ipswich town was in darjeerling last week, when wearing my town shirt. chelsea ,man u, liverpool were the shirts seen in the foothills of the himalayas

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

good to meet ipswich fans in Johannesburg yesterday on 12:17 - Jan 28 with 1294 viewsfooters

Did one of them have a barque or moped?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

good to meet ipswich fans in Johannesburg yesterday on 12:35 - Jan 28 with 1257 viewsBlueBadger

Is Fergal's flying unicorn friendly?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

good to meet ipswich fans in Johannesburg yesterday on 14:01 - Jan 28 with 1177 viewsLeistonBlue

I had this one in Centurion and Cape Town. Only saw one other town flag I think and never met the owners. What a trip!
good to meet ipswich fans in Johannesburg yesterday on 14:46 - Jan 28 with 1125 viewsGrief

good to meet ipswich fans in Johannesburg yesterday on 14:01 - Jan 28 by LeistonBlue

I had this one in Centurion and Cape Town. Only saw one other town flag I think and never met the owners. What a trip!

alas i was PE and wanderers only
good to meet ipswich fans in Johannesburg yesterday on 16:16 - Jan 28 with 1060 viewsMarkeiboiITFC

That was our flag if you are referring to the one near the norwich flag. They were a lot more willing to speak in Sri Lanka when Lambert had just taken over!

Poll: Do Ipswich Town need to spend money on a new goalkeeper?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024