Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big game 09:50 - Feb 1 with 790 viewsCoco

Big big game, huge, must win, real test of where we are, can’t lose, big crowd.....

..... we know how this goes.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Big game on 10:00 - Feb 1 with 754 viewsBent_double

Yeah, I'm not confident at all, Posh are going to come at us, if we can't handle their front 3, we're not going to win.

I really hope I'm wrong, but 3-1 to them I think.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Big game on 10:14 - Feb 1 with 726 viewsbilllm

Huge game, Rotherham because of the physicality was always going to be a draw at best, today win and its back in our destiny as I think wycome will still tail off, lose and I feel the confidence will drain and the stuffing will be knocked out of us after last season, if this happens we will struggle to get in the top six, sadly I see us loosing 2-1,
Big game on 10:16 - Feb 1 with 721 viewsBlueBadger

Big game on 10:00 - Feb 1 by Bent_double

Yeah, I'm not confident at all, Posh are going to come at us, if we can't handle their front 3, we're not going to win.

I really hope I'm wrong, but 3-1 to them I think.

It's not a game with 'big performance, good win' written all over it, is it? If anything this season, when we've been at our best we've been flat-track bullies who are invariably found out when someone with an ounce of savvy has to play us.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Big game on 11:26 - Feb 1 with 635 viewsfactual_blue

Is it a six-pointer that defines our season?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Big game on 11:26 - Feb 1 with 634 viewsPJH

Big game on 11:26 - Feb 1 by factual_blue

Is it a six-pointer that defines our season?

No that is at Sunderland next week or....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024