Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder how much lower we can sink? 18:42 - Feb 2 with 785 viewsITFC_Forever

At the moment, it’s fascinating in a macabre way to see just how much worse we can get as the weeks / months / years go by.

From ambitions of getting in the Prem, then POs, then Champ mid-table with a one-off dabble with the POs, to aiming for (and failing) mid-table in the Champ, relegation to L1, leading the table comfortably, hanging on at the top, no wins in 12, slipping in to the POs, recovering and then heading down sharply again.

And that’s just on the pitch. Then there’s the apathy around the club and the care of it, the mind-boggling decisions by the owner, the manager(s) openly in verbal wars with the press and the fans.

It’s genuinely fascinating to see how we find ways to continue to slip further down.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I wonder how much lower we can sink? on 18:45 - Feb 2 with 757 viewsmrshallisfit

If ME stays as our owner, keep on watching.
I wonder how much lower we can sink? on 19:28 - Feb 2 with 675 viewsPendejo

Local derby v Tattingstone Reserves in 7th tier of SIL?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I wonder how much lower we can sink? on 19:38 - Feb 2 with 648 viewsRadlett_blue

We can slum around in the 3rd division for a long time. Downes & Woolfenden will probably go int he summer plus Dozzell. No hope of building a genuinely decent side without them. We will continue to fill the squad up with players like James Wilson ( a 30+ lower league journeyman who was released by Lincoln city but has somehow become a regular). Crowds will obviously drop. For some inexplicable reason, Lambert will remain in charge & spout nonsense about how big our crowds are, how ell the boys are doing & what a young team we have.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024