Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cole Skuse 20:01 - Feb 1 with 1306 viewsSmithy

Good god how poor was he today, his legs have gone and why on earth was he taking set pieces once Garbutt went off.

Dozzell has to be getting minutes ahead of him for the clubs and teams sake we cant keep wheeling him out he offers very little

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Cole Skuse on 20:18 - Feb 1 with 1240 viewsRomeo4

Sorry to say I think time is up for him. He’s had good spells for us over the years but in truth has never been the most dynamic.

His role in the current team is pointless, particularly when playing 3 CBs. He sits way too deep and ends up getting in the way of Downes and hinders any attacking intent we have by not contributing going forward at all. Huws has really shown him up in recent weeks. He does what Skuse does in terms of shielding and breaking up play but also adds so much more going forward.

I’m not completely convinced by Nolan or Dozzell yet but either of them would’ve surely been a better option today.
Cole Skuse on 20:45 - Feb 1 with 1163 viewsArnieM

I wouldn’t say Skuse ( or Chambers for that matter) Are “ poor” players . Just players past their best . It happens to us all ! Don’t blame the players for getting picked to play, or bring given contract extensions that’s the employers call!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Cole Skuse on 20:45 - Feb 1 with 1164 viewshadleighboyblue

Cole Skuse on 20:18 - Feb 1 by Romeo4

Sorry to say I think time is up for him. He’s had good spells for us over the years but in truth has never been the most dynamic.

His role in the current team is pointless, particularly when playing 3 CBs. He sits way too deep and ends up getting in the way of Downes and hinders any attacking intent we have by not contributing going forward at all. Huws has really shown him up in recent weeks. He does what Skuse does in terms of shielding and breaking up play but also adds so much more going forward.

I’m not completely convinced by Nolan or Dozzell yet but either of them would’ve surely been a better option today.

Agreed , but it all honesty our whole team are suspect against a slick passing , speedy team .

The movement from Posh players today created chaos all over the pitch , we look so slow when we get the ball , it's either a back pass or a hopeful punt upfield to no one .

Sadly the problem lies with more than just the players , it also lies with the owner , the manager and the scouting network . Why did ME decide to give the manager an extended contract ?

The worry is that if we don't get up this year , we lose good youngsters like Downes ( best player again today ) and Wolfenden .
Cole Skuse on 21:36 - Feb 1 with 1019 viewsTheBoyBlue

Cole Skuse on 20:45 - Feb 1 by hadleighboyblue

Agreed , but it all honesty our whole team are suspect against a slick passing , speedy team .

The movement from Posh players today created chaos all over the pitch , we look so slow when we get the ball , it's either a back pass or a hopeful punt upfield to no one .

Sadly the problem lies with more than just the players , it also lies with the owner , the manager and the scouting network . Why did ME decide to give the manager an extended contract ?

The worry is that if we don't get up this year , we lose good youngsters like Downes ( best player again today ) and Wolfenden .

We are also suspect against anyone physical and hoofs the ball forward. As well as anyone who sits back and defends against us. In fact, we're suspect against just about everyone.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Cole Skuse on 22:16 - Feb 1 with 951 viewsrfretwell

Cole Skuse on 21:36 - Feb 1 by TheBoyBlue

We are also suspect against anyone physical and hoofs the ball forward. As well as anyone who sits back and defends against us. In fact, we're suspect against just about everyone.

Thanks BoyBlue, that gave me a much needed laugh!
Cole Skuse on 22:19 - Feb 1 with 938 viewsreusersfreekicks

Cole Skuse on 21:36 - Feb 1 by TheBoyBlue

Yep that's why our goals against total is so high. No wait....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024