Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock now! 17:00 - Feb 8 with 4363 viewsr2d2

Before its too late. He would sort this rabble out.
Warnock now! on 17:01 - Feb 8 with 4347 viewsTown_Boy

Here comes the warnock brigade 🤦‍♂️ F*** off

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Warnock now! on 17:02 - Feb 8 with 4323 viewsr2d2

Warnock now! on 17:01 - Feb 8 by Town_Boy

Here comes the warnock brigade 🤦‍♂️ F*** off

Well, he wouldn't do any worse than Lambert is.
Warnock now! on 17:04 - Feb 8 with 4290 viewsArnieM

You could have Pep here and we’d still not be able to stick the ball in the net . You don’t get it fo you !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Warnock now! on 17:08 - Feb 8 with 4217 viewsr2d2

Warnock now! on 17:04 - Feb 8 by ArnieM

You could have Pep here and we’d still not be able to stick the ball in the net . You don’t get it fo you !

Yes, l do get it. Thats exactly why we need a manager who knows how to use rubbish players. Warnock does, Mick did. Lambert hasnt a clue. We have rubbish players because Evans wont spend money. Therefore you need a manager who can work with rubbish. A few can and Warnock is one of those.
Warnock now! on 17:21 - Feb 8 with 4164 viewsArnieM

Warnock now! on 17:08 - Feb 8 by r2d2

Yes, l do get it. Thats exactly why we need a manager who knows how to use rubbish players. Warnock does, Mick did. Lambert hasnt a clue. We have rubbish players because Evans wont spend money. Therefore you need a manager who can work with rubbish. A few can and Warnock is one of those.

Dumbarse Mick played 10 DEFENSIVE drilled outfield players : hardly rocket science a team doing that will “ be hard to beat “ ..... don’t win you many games , but don’t lose many either. Boring as F luck to watch and essentially treading water , papering over the cracks . Had 5 years of that s hyte under Dumbarse Mick .

Warnock now! on 17:37 - Feb 8 with 4115 viewsr2d2

Warnock now! on 17:21 - Feb 8 by ArnieM

Dumbarse Mick played 10 DEFENSIVE drilled outfield players : hardly rocket science a team doing that will “ be hard to beat “ ..... don’t win you many games , but don’t lose many either. Boring as F luck to watch and essentially treading water , papering over the cracks . Had 5 years of that s hyte under Dumbarse Mick .

The cracks didnt tear though. We were a championship team. Look at us now. The numbskulls who hounded him out are the reason we are where we are.
Warnock now! on 17:38 - Feb 8 with 4094 viewsBackToRussia

I want Pablo for manager. Sexy football.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Warnock now! on 17:39 - Feb 8 with 4077 viewsr2d2

Warnock now! on 17:38 - Feb 8 by BackToRussia

I want Pablo for manager. Sexy football.

Pablo was a lazy player.
Login to get fewer ads

Warnock now! on 22:13 - Feb 8 with 3867 viewsChocorange

Warnock now! on 17:02 - Feb 8 by r2d2

Well, he wouldn't do any worse than Lambert is.

Warnock wants a last job, to the end of the season, to get him to 1000 games managed.. He would give us a way better chance of going up then we have with PR Paul.

It's a yes from me, ..... Sadly there's a certain 5 year stumbling block in the way and a n owners pride!
Warnock now! on 22:18 - Feb 8 with 3844 viewsthegloryyears

Warnock now! on 22:13 - Feb 8 by Chocorange

Warnock wants a last job, to the end of the season, to get him to 1000 games managed.. He would give us a way better chance of going up then we have with PR Paul.

It's a yes from me, ..... Sadly there's a certain 5 year stumbling block in the way and a n owners pride!

not going to happen - Evans wont pay off the 5 years for Lambo and Warnock can do much better than ITFC he'll be after a Championship club...
Wake up smell the Coffee - we don't invest any money things are only going to go 1 way....
down down down,,,,we are not even the 2nd biggest club in East Anglia any more....
Warnock now! on 22:51 - Feb 8 with 3759 viewshaynes_toe1

Dumbarse Mick?

Its thanks to fans like you we are having to deal with this absolute sh*tshow. Thanks a bunch.
Warnock now! on 22:58 - Feb 8 with 3735 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I think problems lie much deeper than an incompetent manager unfortunately. The players are as bad I have ever seen in an Ipswich Town shirt as a collective (bar a few exceptions). Honestly the ability mainly throughout the group is staggeringly poor.

However I have said, what do you expect when you are shopping at the bargain bucket every transfer window. For me there is no surprise our best signed player is KVY and he cost £500k, unfortunately you have to put your hand in your pocket as an owner these days, it’s modern football.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Warnock now! on 06:55 - Feb 9 with 3555 viewsBlueAllOver

Yet at the end yesterday, we had 5 at the back and three CDMs. Yep scintillating football from PR Paul in League 1. Numbskulls such as yourself caused all these issues.
Warnock now! on 08:15 - Feb 9 with 3428 viewsLeoMuff

yeah 11 defenders and we still finished top 10 in 3 out of 5 seasons I’m pretty sure there’s more to it than hard to beat, sounds like you are the dumbarse

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Warnock now! on 08:25 - Feb 9 with 3384 viewsblueconscience

Warnock now! on 06:55 - Feb 9 by BlueAllOver

Yet at the end yesterday, we had 5 at the back and three CDMs. Yep scintillating football from PR Paul in League 1. Numbskulls such as yourself caused all these issues.

Only one person has caused these issues....

... and that person is MARCUS EVANS
[Post edited 9 Feb 2020 8:27]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Warnock now! on 08:29 - Feb 9 with 3359 viewsArnieM

Warnock now! on 22:51 - Feb 8 by haynes_toe1

Dumbarse Mick?

Its thanks to fans like you we are having to deal with this absolute sh*tshow. Thanks a bunch.

“Fans like me”.. what you mean a fan that has been going to Town games EVERY week home and away since 1969?....fans like me that have bought supposed shares in the club..... fans like me that have for the last decade paid money into our Academy ,.....fans like me that have bought 3 year season tickets for the last 9 years?

Tell me fella , what does a fan like YOU do that’s so special then? You’re an apology for a Town fan .

Warnock now! on 08:30 - Feb 9 with 3351 viewsElephantintheRoom

Warnock now! on 17:37 - Feb 8 by r2d2

The cracks didnt tear though. We were a championship team. Look at us now. The numbskulls who hounded him out are the reason we are where we are.

Remember how you moaned and bitched in the second division? Should Town fail to get promoted because they arenot good enough there is nothing much wrong with staying down for a few years... just imagine you might even appreciate second division football if and when the club gets promoted. Like Leeds and Sheff U supporters maybe.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Warnock now! on 08:49 - Feb 9 with 3323 viewsbraveblue

Warnock now! on 22:51 - Feb 8 by haynes_toe1

Dumbarse Mick?

Yes. It’s the fans fault!!!!!
Warnock now! on 09:43 - Feb 9 with 3237 viewsr2d2

Warnock now! on 08:49 - Feb 9 by braveblue

Yes. It’s the fans fault!!!!!

It was a lot to do with the numbskulls that wanted Mick out. We would never have been relegated if he hadnt have been hounded out. Now we are in the worst position for a life time. That worked out well didnt it?
Warnock now! on 09:46 - Feb 9 with 3230 viewsBackToRussia

Warnock now! on 17:39 - Feb 8 by r2d2

Pablo was a lazy player.

So what. Lambo was a box to box midfielder and he's still a fooking idiot.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Warnock now! on 10:32 - Feb 9 with 3127 viewsLeoMuff

Warnock now! on 08:29 - Feb 9 by ArnieM

“Fans like me”.. what you mean a fan that has been going to Town games EVERY week home and away since 1969?....fans like me that have bought supposed shares in the club..... fans like me that have for the last decade paid money into our Academy ,.....fans like me that have bought 3 year season tickets for the last 9 years?

Tell me fella , what does a fan like YOU do that’s so special then? You’re an apology for a Town fan .

Sorry but if that really is your views then you could go to every game home and away for 500 years,and it won’t make you any less clueless

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Warnock now! on 13:00 - Feb 9 with 3019 viewssoclopath

Warnock now! on 22:58 - Feb 8 by TheTrueBlue1878

I think problems lie much deeper than an incompetent manager unfortunately. The players are as bad I have ever seen in an Ipswich Town shirt as a collective (bar a few exceptions). Honestly the ability mainly throughout the group is staggeringly poor.

However I have said, what do you expect when you are shopping at the bargain bucket every transfer window. For me there is no surprise our best signed player is KVY and he cost £500k, unfortunately you have to put your hand in your pocket as an owner these days, it’s modern football.

Not sure if it's Lamberts incompident or that behind the scenes the players just don't get on with him.
Warnock now! on 13:43 - Feb 9 with 2976 viewsr2d2

Warnock now! on 13:00 - Feb 9 by soclopath

Not sure if it's Lamberts incompident or that behind the scenes the players just don't get on with him.

Maybe the players dont get on with any of the managers and coaches since Mick. They seem to be the biggest bunch of pussies around. Only interested in musing over each others Range Rovers and new Beamers in the car park. Obviously the harsh approach (Hurst) doesnt work, but then nor does the soft(Lambert) seem to either. Maybe its time to root a few out who have over stayed their welcome. They probably have too much sway nowadays.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024