Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 21:14 - Feb 11 with 1217 viewsLeaky

Went the game Wimbledon obviously too many away fans were in the ground got pushed forward nearly fell over luckily my son grabbed hold of me cut my lip on his mobile phone couldn't seey of the game as we made sure we had easy acsess t o get out walked out at half time could be another smaller version of Hillsboro waiting to happen

No subject on 21:18 - Feb 11 with 1131 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Thankfully there are no longer pens caging the fans in these days.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

No subject on 21:22 - Feb 11 with 1068 viewsuefacup81

Probably not a case of too many fans on the terrace, more a case of fans not bothering to spread out and fill the space.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

No subject on 12:53 - Feb 14 with 827 viewsDanny_G

No subject on 21:22 - Feb 11 by uefacup81

Probably not a case of too many fans on the terrace, more a case of fans not bothering to spread out and fill the space.

The stewards weren’t letting fans through to fill the terrace. I told them there was plenty of space further down, but they wouldn’t change their minds.
No subject on 12:59 - Feb 14 with 777 viewsSwansea_Blue

I hate to break it to you, but while you were crammed together some pickpocket stole your punctuation.

Sorry, couldn't resist in true TWTD grammar police style. Doesn't sound good. I can't imagine they're set up to deal with crowds, but that's no excuse.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024