Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jewell Mark 2 11:30 - Feb 23 with 708 viewsgroovyASH

Talks drivel sh1t. interviews are full of the same cliched statements, used over and over, with no substance or real meaning. I don't get how many people he was able to draw in with a few comments about how great our club and fanbase is, or how tinpot we appear in seeming to need that "love" from a man, who is Norwich's most successful manager of the past 20 years and our sh1ttest

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Jewell Mark 2 on 11:54 - Feb 23 with 666 viewsGarv

This kind of nonsense doesn't help the current situation.

Irrespective of whether he's doing a good or bad job, the manager should not be criticised or mocked for showing affection for the club, trying to promote it and trying to make it more attractive.

Even being a Norwich manager in the past is a silly point to make. Would you not take some of their players if they were offered to us?
[Post edited 23 Feb 2020 12:07]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Jewell Mark 2 on 12:14 - Feb 23 with 635 viewsgroovyASH

Jewell Mark 2 on 11:54 - Feb 23 by Garv

This kind of nonsense doesn't help the current situation.

Irrespective of whether he's doing a good or bad job, the manager should not be criticised or mocked for showing affection for the club, trying to promote it and trying to make it more attractive.

Even being a Norwich manager in the past is a silly point to make. Would you not take some of their players if they were offered to us?
[Post edited 23 Feb 2020 12:07]

To make a fair comparison, you should ask would I take any of his Norwich squad now- which the answer to is obviously no, because like Lambert, they are all past it.

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Jewell Mark 2 on 12:31 - Feb 23 with 602 viewsWD19

Jewel was relatively warm and likeable. To the players at least.
Jewell Mark 2 on 12:35 - Feb 23 with 586 viewsWD19

Jewell Mark 2 on 12:14 - Feb 23 by groovyASH

To make a fair comparison, you should ask would I take any of his Norwich squad now- which the answer to is obviously no, because like Lambert, they are all past it.

I might stretch to a 1 year deal for Johnny Howson or Kyle Naughton.....
Jewell Mark 2 on 12:37 - Feb 23 with 579 viewsLankHenners

Jewell Mark 2 on 12:31 - Feb 23 by WD19

Jewel was relatively warm and likeable. To the players at least.

And at least he had the dignity to go and tell Evans he'd made a mess and needed to go.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024