Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... 18:55 - Feb 20 with 1530 viewsBlueastheycome

...(With the obvious Gatwick aside) I need somewhere to park and leave my car for the day with as easy access to the A12 as possible. My colleague is coming from Lowestoft and is picking me up en route to London so I need somewhere with as little detour as possible for her. I don’t know Ipswich or that area very well at all. Someone mentioned to me Foxhall Heath? What actually is that? Any other suggestions are gratefully received

[Post edited 20 Feb 2020 19:18]
Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:07 - Feb 20 with 1464 viewsLord_Lucan

Why not the Park and Ride on the A12 at Martlesham?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:17 - Feb 20 with 1450 viewsBlueastheycome

Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:07 - Feb 20 by Lord_Lucan

Why not the Park and Ride on the A12 at Martlesham?

I can park my car there for the day despite not actually using the bus?
Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:21 - Feb 20 with 1447 viewsPecker

Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:17 - Feb 20 by Blueastheycome

Yes. Any park and ride you can do this. They have cctv, but nobody has ever been done to my knowledge.
Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:23 - Feb 20 with 1434 viewsBlueastheycome

Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:21 - Feb 20 by Pecker

Yes. Any park and ride you can do this. They have cctv, but nobody has ever been done to my knowledge.

Haha I’ve been lurking on TWTD long enough to know a wind up when I see one.
Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:26 - Feb 20 with 1423 viewsPecker

Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:23 - Feb 20 by Blueastheycome

Haha I’ve been lurking on TWTD long enough to know a wind up when I see one.

You can park your car there free of charge. Your friend can pick you up and drive out. No hassle, no problem. Not a windup.
Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:30 - Feb 20 with 1402 viewsSitfcB

Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:17 - Feb 20 by Blueastheycome

Yes but just check opening times.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:31 - Feb 20 with 1405 viewsBlueastheycome

Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:26 - Feb 20 by Pecker

You can park your car there free of charge. Your friend can pick you up and drive out. No hassle, no problem. Not a windup.

In that case, I will thank you for your suggestion but I am respectfully going to err on the side of caution and look for an alternative option just in case I’m that one in a million that gets done over
[Post edited 20 Feb 2020 19:32]
Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:32 - Feb 20 with 1393 viewsLord_Lucan

Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:31 - Feb 20 by Blueastheycome

In that case, I will thank you for your suggestion but I am respectfully going to err on the side of caution and look for an alternative option just in case I’m that one in a million that gets done over

Park in the Police station at Martlesham

They love that

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:33 - Feb 20 with 1388 viewsBlueastheycome

Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:32 - Feb 20 by Lord_Lucan

Park in the Police station at Martlesham

They love that

Sounds legit.

I’ll give it a go
Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:33 - Feb 20 with 1387 viewsSitfcB

Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:31 - Feb 20 by Blueastheycome

Pussy en.

Just park in the Tenpin Bowling car park or somewhere around there.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:34 - Feb 20 with 1383 viewsBlueastheycome

Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:33 - Feb 20 by SitfcB

Pussy en.

Nice one thanks, will give it a google
Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:36 - Feb 20 with 1370 viewsPecker

Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:33 - Feb 20 by SitfcB

Pussy en.

Don't tell him that. I wanted to see how that turned out. (I would have paid his fine for him). Honest Gov.
Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:41 - Feb 20 with 1356 viewsBlueastheycome

Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:36 - Feb 20 by Pecker

Don't tell him that. I wanted to see how that turned out. (I would have paid his fine for him). Honest Gov.

Does this offer still stand ? Can you pay me now in advance and I’ll return it back to you if I don’t get fined ? (Honest gov)
Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:55 - Feb 20 with 1329 viewsPecker

Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:41 - Feb 20 by Blueastheycome

Does this offer still stand ? Can you pay me now in advance and I’ll return it back to you if I don’t get fined ? (Honest gov)

Just PM me your account name, number, sort code, date of birth and home address and I shall Sir.
Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 20:29 - Feb 20 with 1276 viewsGeoffSentence

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.0701419,1.2734249,3a,75y,339.84h,76.23t/data=!

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 20:34 - Feb 20 with 1250 viewsGeoffSentence

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.0720829,1.2679337,3a,75y,354.32h,80.63t/data=!

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 21:24 - Feb 20 with 1217 viewsBlueByYou

Really boring Ipswich parking question incoming... on 19:34 - Feb 20 by Blueastheycome

Nice one thanks, will give it a google

In Martlesham Heath, Eagle Way has loads of quiet side streets, and always somewhere to park. I work that way each week, and have never had a problem any time of day. No parking restrictions, and two minutes from the A12. I hope that helps
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024