Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was going to start a new food thread, but.. 17:19 - Feb 26 with 535 viewsPecker

I think the Pillars will keep us all busy tonight.
I was going to start a new food thread, but.. on 17:21 - Feb 26 with 526 viewsfooters

Don't be discouraged, Pecker, your threads are always wonderful (this one included).

f.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I was going to start a new food thread, but.. on 17:32 - Feb 26 with 498 viewsPecker

I was going to start a new food thread, but.. on 17:21 - Feb 26 by footers

Don't be discouraged, Pecker, your threads are always wonderful (this one included).

f.

I like a captive audience, you know, the board all to myself and all about me. Those pesky pillars are going to get the limelight tonight. Never mind, they will be tomorrows chip paper.
I was going to start a new food thread, but.. on 17:32 - Feb 26 with 503 viewsBrianTablet

You don't fancy any pillar rice?
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 17:33]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

I was going to start a new food thread, but.. on 17:35 - Feb 26 with 484 viewsfooters

I was going to start a new food thread, but.. on 17:32 - Feb 26 by Pecker

I like a captive audience, you know, the board all to myself and all about me. Those pesky pillars are going to get the limelight tonight. Never mind, they will be tomorrows chip paper.

Know how you feel. Tbh I was interested in another toilet-themed one, all about the poshest bogs people have been in. But that will have to wait for another day now.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I was going to start a new food thread, but.. on 17:39 - Feb 26 with 468 viewsPecker

I was going to start a new food thread, but.. on 17:35 - Feb 26 by footers

Know how you feel. Tbh I was interested in another toilet-themed one, all about the poshest bogs people have been in. But that will have to wait for another day now.

Have been lucky enough to have been to Buckingham Palace (not a tour) and I must say they were pretty spectacular. Was surprised they didn't make us use the staff ones, but no, their actual toilets. One of my claims to fame. I have sat on the same bog as the Queen.
I was going to start a new food thread, but.. on 17:39 - Feb 26 with 466 viewsgainsboroughblue

I was going to start a new food thread, but.. on 17:32 - Feb 26 by BrianTablet

Or pasta pillars

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I was going to start a new food thread, but.. on 17:40 - Feb 26 with 464 viewsPecker

I was going to start a new food thread, but.. on 17:32 - Feb 26 by BrianTablet

I like that a lot. Well done.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024