Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF Evans did sack PL 08:14 - Mar 7 with 1074 viewsFPL_Tractor

(And I don’t think he will until we’re mathematically not going up, if at all) would Evans choose Terry Butcher as caretaker? That would be emotional.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

IF Evans did sack PL on 10:14 - Mar 7 with 962 viewsWD19

It would certainly be the type of decision a tired and emotional person might make, yes.
IF Evans did sack PL on 10:54 - Mar 7 with 927 viewsSuperblue95

As much as he is a club legend, he must be one of the worst managers in the history of the game. Not sure it would be a great idea

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

IF Evans did sack PL on 11:00 - Mar 7 with 914 viewsGuthrum

IF Evans did sack PL on 10:54 - Mar 7 by Superblue95

As much as he is a club legend, he must be one of the worst managers in the history of the game. Not sure it would be a great idea

Given our current situation, I think that may be a touch of hyperbole. Butcher had considerable success in Scotland.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 11:04]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

IF Evans did sack PL on 11:09 - Mar 7 with 894 viewsSuperblue95

IF Evans did sack PL on 11:00 - Mar 7 by Guthrum

Given our current situation, I think that may be a touch of hyperbole. Butcher had considerable success in Scotland.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 11:04]

Touch dramatic perhaps but a poor manager nonetheless. Only had relative success at Inverness and even that was after getting relegated with them first. Failed at Hibs, Newport and Brentford and didn’t set the world alight in his early jobs either.

He’s a club legend but not somebody we should be turning to in our current predicament in my opinion

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

IF Evans did sack PL on 11:19 - Mar 7 with 869 viewsGuthrum

IF Evans did sack PL on 11:09 - Mar 7 by Superblue95

Touch dramatic perhaps but a poor manager nonetheless. Only had relative success at Inverness and even that was after getting relegated with them first. Failed at Hibs, Newport and Brentford and didn’t set the world alight in his early jobs either.

He’s a club legend but not somebody we should be turning to in our current predicament in my opinion

He'd be ok as a caretaker for a few games. After all, Klug's record in that role is not exactly sparkling (W1 D1 L3, that win coming against a self-destructing Reading side).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

IF Evans did sack PL on 19:59 - Mar 7 with 737 viewsFPL_Tractor

IF Evans did sack PL on 11:19 - Mar 7 by Guthrum

He'd be ok as a caretaker for a few games. After all, Klug's record in that role is not exactly sparkling (W1 D1 L3, that win coming against a self-destructing Reading side).

Yeah a Duncan Ferguson type figure for a couple of games. Clearly not a permanent option.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024