Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just reading on the BBC that the Pope is planning on... 16:16 - Mar 7 with 747 viewsBlueBadger

....leading prayers by livestream 'amid virus threat'.

Now THAT'S faith in action for you.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just reading on the BBC that the Pope is planning on... on 16:59 - Mar 7 with 661 viewsOxford_Blue

I always laugh when I see these religious people thinking that praying will help.

If you believe that your god can intervene in human affairs then one would assume the fact that he hasn’t done so yet - and indeed has engineered, created or permitted the very thing you’re praying to be removed - would suggest he doesn’t care or, wait for it, doesn’t exist.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 16:59]
Just reading on the BBC that the Pope is planning on... on 11:45 - Mar 8 with 585 viewsHARRY10

Just reading on the BBC that the Pope is planning on... on 16:59 - Mar 7 by Oxford_Blue

I always laugh when I see these religious people thinking that praying will help.

If you believe that your god can intervene in human affairs then one would assume the fact that he hasn’t done so yet - and indeed has engineered, created or permitted the very thing you’re praying to be removed - would suggest he doesn’t care or, wait for it, doesn’t exist.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 16:59]

it does seem a bit of a cheek as well

here he is, omnipotent and all, which would presume he knows what he is doing so why would he change his mind because a few deluded numpties close their eyes and mumble a request ?

and if he is minded to change his mind/things, by what crieria does he use ?

what is deemed worthy of answering and what is not ?

is it a sort of VAR ...... Vatican asked requets ?

Does Jesus help out with all the prayers, or even the holy ghost, none of whom seem to have done much latel

I see them as a sort of Delboy, Rodney and Uncle Albert "coronavirus, lovely jubbly, should keep him downstairs busy for a while "
Just reading on the BBC that the Pope is planning on... on 11:51 - Mar 8 with 568 viewsOxford_Blue

Just reading on the BBC that the Pope is planning on... on 11:45 - Mar 8 by HARRY10

it does seem a bit of a cheek as well

here he is, omnipotent and all, which would presume he knows what he is doing so why would he change his mind because a few deluded numpties close their eyes and mumble a request ?

and if he is minded to change his mind/things, by what crieria does he use ?

what is deemed worthy of answering and what is not ?

is it a sort of VAR ...... Vatican asked requets ?

Does Jesus help out with all the prayers, or even the holy ghost, none of whom seem to have done much latel

I see them as a sort of Delboy, Rodney and Uncle Albert "coronavirus, lovely jubbly, should keep him downstairs busy for a while "

We’ve found something we finally agree on!
Just reading on the BBC that the Pope is planning on... on 11:54 - Mar 8 with 564 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Do you pay any attention to the content of my threads before downvoting them?

Edit ...there is a nasty conspiracy pushing undertone to this thread too!
[Post edited 8 Mar 2020 11:55]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024