Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? 08:56 - Mar 8 with 1956 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 10:00 - Mar 8 with 1897 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So few BlueBadgers!!

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 10:54 - Mar 8 with 1862 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Good man.....morning Mr Badger!

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 10:59 - Mar 8 with 1854 viewsRyorry

As many times as I pick up my dog's poo + as many times as I go to the bog + before cooking and/or eating + after gardening or other outdoor work.

As per usual then, as I live in a v. rural area, not epecting visitors, & not planning any social outings to pub or whatever, so I'm not likely to encounter other people except when out walking my mutt!

This is what annoys me so much about people stockpiling hand-sanitiser - I've *always* needed & used it for "picking up" (not just my own dog's. sometimes other peoples' dogs too if it's in the middle of the path), esp since I have a compromised immune system, but now can't get it & will run out shortly. Luckily I've been able to buy the raw ingredients online to make my own, but it's a faff & it'll mean carrying a comparatively large tub round as it won't be poss to refill the pocket mini-container.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 11:02 - Mar 8 with 1844 viewsjeera

Steven Gerrard famously said he washes his hands around 35 time per day.

Not totally relevant I suppose, just saying.

And I suppose not really famously, but he did say it.

I've gone for the 10-20 but to be honest if you'd offered a 20+ I'd have gone for that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 11:12 - Mar 8 with 1831 viewsvapour_trail

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 11:02 - Mar 8 by jeera

Steven Gerrard famously said he washes his hands around 35 time per day.

Not totally relevant I suppose, just saying.

And I suppose not really famously, but he did say it.

I've gone for the 10-20 but to be honest if you'd offered a 20+ I'd have gone for that.

Are you suggesting that blue badger is Steven Gerrard.

Cognitively challenged, a little over rated and has struggled with the move into management?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 11:17 - Mar 8 with 1825 viewsjeera

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 11:12 - Mar 8 by vapour_trail

Are you suggesting that blue badger is Steven Gerrard.

Cognitively challenged, a little over rated and has struggled with the move into management?

I'm not falling for that.

I'm having a nice day where I'm nice to people and not falling out with anyone.

Actually, need to get my act together and get out and buy a chicken for this afternoon's dinner, before someone spreads a rumour that it's good for coronavirus and everywhere sells out of those too.

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 11:24 - Mar 8 with 1810 viewsvapour_trail

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 11:17 - Mar 8 by jeera

Actually, need to get my act together and get out and buy a chicken for this afternoon's dinner, before someone spreads a rumour that it's good for coronavirus and everywhere sells out of those too.

Give it a chlorine wash first.

I have a chicken in the fridge. Will be cooking it once young vapourette has finished her football match.

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 11:25 - Mar 8 with 1803 viewsDanTheMan

Why just the hands?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 13:17 - Mar 8 with 1759 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 11:17 - Mar 8 by jeera

Are you sure...don't think you can buy me off with an occasional uppie right before posting a character assassination alongside saying that you like me!! You rogue! #bekind4real

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 13:26 - Mar 8 with 1738 viewsjeera

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 13:17 - Mar 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

Are you sure...don't think you can buy me off with an occasional uppie right before posting a character assassination alongside saying that you like me!! You rogue! #bekind4real

I did not post a character assassination!

I proposed you'd been taking classes in being a wind-up.

I even stretched it to say you're not in the same league as others - which was supposed to be a compliment.

I'm not very good at this stuff. Anyway, don't project onto me, it was your thread.

You started it.

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 13:33 - Mar 8 with 1725 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 13:26 - Mar 8 by jeera

I did not post a character assassination!

I proposed you'd been taking classes in being a wind-up.

I even stretched it to say you're not in the same league as others - which was supposed to be a compliment.

I'm not very good at this stuff. Anyway, don't project onto me, it was your thread.

You started it.

Please apply a large pinch of salt to my previous comment...
[Post edited 8 Mar 2020 13:34]

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 13:35 - Mar 8 with 1717 viewsjeera

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 13:33 - Mar 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

Please apply a large pinch of salt to my previous comment...
[Post edited 8 Mar 2020 13:34]

Already did!

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 13:41 - Mar 8 with 1701 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 13:35 - Mar 8 by jeera

Already did!

Cool....I have had a bad couple of days as far as being understood on here goes...I think I may go back to talking to people....radical I know, especially when so many are such a disappointment.

We should have a twtd pub session/guess which poster I am night.....what could possibly go wrong!

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 13:43 - Mar 8 with 1697 viewsjeera

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 13:41 - Mar 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

Cool....I have had a bad couple of days as far as being understood on here goes...I think I may go back to talking to people....radical I know, especially when so many are such a disappointment.

We should have a twtd pub session/guess which poster I am night.....what could possibly go wrong!

Oh christ, don't take it to heart.

It can never get so bad on here where having to talk to actual people in real life becomes a good idea.

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 14:01 - Mar 8 with 1676 viewsJ2BLUE

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 10:59 - Mar 8 by Ryorry

As many times as I pick up my dog's poo + as many times as I go to the bog + before cooking and/or eating + after gardening or other outdoor work.

As per usual then, as I live in a v. rural area, not epecting visitors, & not planning any social outings to pub or whatever, so I'm not likely to encounter other people except when out walking my mutt!

This is what annoys me so much about people stockpiling hand-sanitiser - I've *always* needed & used it for "picking up" (not just my own dog's. sometimes other peoples' dogs too if it's in the middle of the path), esp since I have a compromised immune system, but now can't get it & will run out shortly. Luckily I've been able to buy the raw ingredients online to make my own, but it's a faff & it'll mean carrying a comparatively large tub round as it won't be poss to refill the pocket mini-container.

Boots seem to reset their stock online about 2-3am. I've noticed this a couple of times when I was hunting for santiser (my brother is autistic and obsessed with clean hands). The first time I got some in basket and it went out of stock as I was checking out. Friday night/Saturday morning I managed to get a couple of 50ml bottles.

Cuticura seems constantly out of stock. The two they seem to refill are:

https://www.boots.com/boots-aloe-vera-antibacterial-hand-gel-50ml-10249746

https://www.boots.com/carex-complete-moisture-plus-hand-gel-50ml-10085762

The Carex one seem to be refilled more often. Don't get excited if you click through now and it says in stock because it will almost certainly come up with now out of stock if you add it to your basket.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 16:29 - Mar 8 with 1620 viewsWeWereZombies

If you run out of cleaning products you can always try pissing on your hands:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC297400/

Make sure you wash them afterwards though.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 16:30 - Mar 8 with 1620 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 14:01 - Mar 8 by J2BLUE

Boots seem to reset their stock online about 2-3am. I've noticed this a couple of times when I was hunting for santiser (my brother is autistic and obsessed with clean hands). The first time I got some in basket and it went out of stock as I was checking out. Friday night/Saturday morning I managed to get a couple of 50ml bottles.

The Carex one seem to be refilled more often. Don't get excited if you click through now and it says in stock because it will almost certainly come up with now out of stock if you add it to your basket.

My local shop had some in stock this morning, i tethered the dog outside, picked up a paper and a couple had filled their basket up with the entire stock just as i got to the shelf.
Politely asked them if i could have just one, was rudely told to sod off. Selfish tw@ts.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 16:33 - Mar 8 with 1614 viewsJ2BLUE

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 16:30 - Mar 8 by StochesStotasBlewe

My local shop had some in stock this morning, i tethered the dog outside, picked up a paper and a couple had filled their basket up with the entire stock just as i got to the shelf.
Politely asked them if i could have just one, was rudely told to sod off. Selfish tw@ts.

That is disgusting.

The shop should have refused to sell them more than 2.

Truly impaired.

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 16:41 - Mar 8 with 1596 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 16:33 - Mar 8 by J2BLUE

That is disgusting.

It's the gig economy....get with it or lose out sucker!

Now....you need to work out what I really mean!

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 16:44 - Mar 8 with 1593 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 16:33 - Mar 8 by J2BLUE

That is disgusting.

I did ask the assistant, she said no policy was in place, so not really her fault.
However, a bit of common sense could have prevailed, although that seems sorely lacking in a fair few.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 16:47 - Mar 8 with 1580 viewsJ2BLUE

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 16:41 - Mar 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

It's the gig economy....get with it or lose out sucker!

Now....you need to work out what I really mean!

You're fooling no one mate.

Just grow up.

Truly impaired.

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 17:27 - Mar 8 with 1540 viewsvapour_trail

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 16:30 - Mar 8 by StochesStotasBlewe

I was asked where I was panic buying this morning for having a couple of dozen beers in the trolley. I told the accusatory lady on the till that I’d be back for more tomorrow, and she seemed more friendly after that.

Apparently the latest product they’re seeing stripped off the shelves is chocolate.

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 17:40 - Mar 8 with 1515 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 16:47 - Mar 8 by J2BLUE

You're fooling no one mate.

Just grow up.

But seriously, get over yourself.

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 17:43 - Mar 8 with 1507 viewsRyorry

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 14:01 - Mar 8 by J2BLUE

Cheers J, will certainly try that
[Post edited 8 Mar 2020 17:43]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 18:50 - Mar 8 with 1454 viewsjeera

How many times will you wash/sanitise your hands today? on 16:44 - Mar 8 by StochesStotasBlewe

I did ask the assistant, she said no policy was in place, so not really her fault.
However, a bit of common sense could have prevailed, although that seems sorely lacking in a fair few.

For a few years I worked Xmas day.

I went to Tesco to grab a couple of things; literally milk and bread kinda stuff so I could make toast for breakfast and sandwiches to take to work, and there was no bread on the shelves at all. None.

At the checkout there was a couple of [c***s] people in front of me who had a trolly half filled with bread. There may have been as many as 15 loaves or more.

I was furious but like you say, not parting with a single one in case a zillion people showed at their place over the following day wanting bread or something.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024