Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm thinking about watching a film to take my mind off things 22:23 - Mar 11 with 573 viewsLord_Lucan

I do like a bit of Dustin Hoffman, any recommendations?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I'm thinking about watching a film to take my mind off things on 22:26 - Mar 11 with 557 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Rain man, though i suspect you have seen it a few times.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I'm thinking about watching a film to take my mind off things on 22:27 - Mar 11 with 552 viewsTrequartista

Outbreak

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I'm thinking about watching a film to take my mind off things (n/t) on 22:28 - Mar 11 with 545 viewsbluefunk

[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 22:57]
I'm thinking about watching a film to take my mind off things on 22:29 - Mar 11 with 533 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm thinking about watching a film to take my mind off things on 22:27 - Mar 11 by Trequartista

Outbreak

That's a good idea.

Surprised Pinewood took the bait TBH.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I'm thinking about watching a film to take my mind off things on 22:34 - Mar 11 with 498 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I'm thinking about watching a film to take my mind off things on 22:29 - Mar 11 by Lord_Lucan

That's a good idea.

Surprised Pinewood took the bait TBH.

Aha.
My brain is addled and it,s late dear boy.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024