Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would you do? 14:30 - Mar 12 with 1035 viewsSwailsey

Due to be travelling to London tomorrow for a birthday celebration, going to a theatre, staying in a hotel.

I've felt lousy for a few days and my cold seems to have come out today. I feel pretty crap, but if everything else wasn't going on I probably wouldn't even give it a second thought.

I don't have a fever, my chest feels fine, I'm lucid, eating, able to work, haven't been in contact with anyone who has been confirmed as having it etc etc. 111 online guidance (I know it's a script) hasn't said to isolate or anything like that.

Don't particularly want to cancel plans, ruin someone's special weekend and loose about £300, but also don't want to be a selfish asshole.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

What would you do? on 14:38 - Mar 12 with 939 viewsBasuco

I spent Tuesday and Wednesday in London and took the precaution of walking rather than take the tube, you could also take a cab. I would just go.
What would you do? on 14:38 - Mar 12 with 927 viewsEJP

Is the theatre show still on?

Adam Kay (should be at the Ipswich Regent tonight) is cancelling his shows.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2020 14:41]
What would you do? on 14:39 - Mar 12 with 918 viewsfooters

Stay home, buy some cheap cider and join the party on Skype.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What would you do? on 14:42 - Mar 12 with 884 viewsJ2BLUE

Easy to say when it's someone else's plans and money but i'd avoid it.

The stuff coming out of Italy seems pretty consistent saying social distancing is needed asap. Combine that with the virus having no symptoms for the first 1-2 weeks and it seems a bad idea to me.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What would you do? on 14:44 - Mar 12 with 857 viewsSwailsey

What would you do? on 14:42 - Mar 12 by J2BLUE

Easy to say when it's someone else's plans and money but i'd avoid it.

The stuff coming out of Italy seems pretty consistent saying social distancing is needed asap. Combine that with the virus having no symptoms for the first 1-2 weeks and it seems a bad idea to me.

Is that from the angle of I may be carrying it and therefore a risk to others, or that I may get it myself?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

What would you do? on 14:47 - Mar 12 with 827 viewsJ2BLUE

What would you do? on 14:44 - Mar 12 by Swailsey

Is that from the angle of I may be carrying it and therefore a risk to others, or that I may get it myself?

That you might get it and spread it, although any of us could have it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What would you do? on 15:03 - Mar 12 with 753 viewshoppy

What would you do? on 14:38 - Mar 12 by EJP

Is the theatre show still on?

Adam Kay (should be at the Ipswich Regent tonight) is cancelling his shows.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2020 14:41]

Interestingly... this was the first I saw of Adam Kay cancelling... until seeing his tweet of 3 hrs ago.. but The Regent or East Anglian don't seem to have picked up on that as there's nothing on their twitter feed - unless they've contacted ticket holders directly?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What would you do? on 15:05 - Mar 12 with 733 viewsSwailsey

What would you do? on 15:03 - Mar 12 by hoppy

Interestingly... this was the first I saw of Adam Kay cancelling... until seeing his tweet of 3 hrs ago.. but The Regent or East Anglian don't seem to have picked up on that as there's nothing on their twitter feed - unless they've contacted ticket holders directly?

It's on their website. He has cancelled it due to the (presumably) high number of NHS staff likely to be in attendance apparently - which makes sense, given the content of the show.

Login to get fewer ads

What would you do? on 15:13 - Mar 12 with 689 viewshoppy

What would you do? on 15:05 - Mar 12 by Swailsey

It's on their website. He has cancelled it due to the (presumably) high number of NHS staff likely to be in attendance apparently - which makes sense, given the content of the show.

Ah.. I see... yes, it says about it if you click on the event itself, but was surprised they haven't flagged it up more obviously than that given that it's on the day of the show.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024