Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Boris has any sense, he'll ammend the testing strategy 16:53 - Mar 16 with 427 viewsgiant_stow

to at least include healthcare pros. If nothing else, just to look like he's listenning and the info wouldn;t hurt would it? Over to you Bor.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

If Boris has any sense, he'll ammend the testing strategy on 16:55 - Mar 16 with 423 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's a capacity issue isn't it? I agree - it sounds utter madness that they're not doing so and I believe other countries can manage, but isn't it just a case that we can't maange?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If Boris has any sense, he'll ammend the testing strategy on 16:56 - Mar 16 with 414 viewsgiant_stow

If Boris has any sense, he'll ammend the testing strategy on 16:55 - Mar 16 by Swansea_Blue

It's a capacity issue isn't it? I agree - it sounds utter madness that they're not doing so and I believe other countries can manage, but isn't it just a case that we can't maange?

Maybe it is down to capacity, but then he needs to say that they'll fix that and mean it.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

If Boris has any sense, he'll ammend the testing strategy on 16:58 - Mar 16 with 400 viewsmanchego

the WHO just advised to : test, test, test.

But classic Dom might think otherwise.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 16:58]
If Boris has any sense, he'll ammend the testing strategy on 16:59 - Mar 16 with 384 viewsIpswichKnight

Remember the NHS is the 3rd biggest employer in the world after the Peoples Liberation Army and Indian state railways, WHO state they have sent out 1.2M testing kits that's probably not enough to cover all of those who work in the NHS!
If Boris has any sense, he'll ammend the testing strategy on 17:01 - Mar 16 with 369 viewsgiant_stow

If Boris has any sense, he'll ammend the testing strategy on 16:59 - Mar 16 by IpswichKnight

Remember the NHS is the 3rd biggest employer in the world after the Peoples Liberation Army and Indian state railways, WHO state they have sent out 1.2M testing kits that's probably not enough to cover all of those who work in the NHS!

fair point.

Sounds like hes upping the ante at his press conference

If Boris has any sense, he'll ammend the testing strategy on 17:03 - Mar 16 with 360 viewsmonytowbray

If Boris has any sense, he'll ammend the testing strategy on 17:01 - Mar 16 by giant_stow

fair point.

Sounds like hes upping the ante at his press conference

Good thing we don't just follow the gullible here who kept shouting TRUST THE SCIENCE THE GOVERNMENT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING really. If we hadn't they'd have done little or just kept winging it I expect.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024