Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How on earth can all prem clubs getting 09:44 - Mar 18 with 1648 viewsCoco

another 100m be fair and just? That money should be spread across the lower leagues in support. Norwich are unbelievably lucky - I think this is outrageous personally.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

How on earth can all prem clubs getting on 10:11 - Mar 18 with 1582 viewsBasuco

The fact the premier league as a company had over £1.5 billion in cash in the bank on their last set of accounts is even more outrageous, forget the huge amounts given to agents and clubs. It shows that the premier league is all about greed.
How on earth can all prem clubs getting on 11:18 - Mar 18 with 1470 viewsSwansea_Blue

How on earth can all prem clubs getting on 10:11 - Mar 18 by Basuco

The fact the premier league as a company had over £1.5 billion in cash in the bank on their last set of accounts is even more outrageous, forget the huge amounts given to agents and clubs. It shows that the premier league is all about greed.

Freeing up a bit of that cash would help. I feel for the normal staff, as many will be on pretty low wages. But I just don't see how you can have players sucking £50-150k a week out of clubs on the one hand, and the clubs/league saying they'll have to sack staff if the government don't bail them out on the other.

Doesn't seem right to me, but realise it's not straightforward.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How on earth can all prem clubs getting on 12:48 - Mar 18 with 1383 viewspeterleeblue

When we survey the wreckage of the economy after this I will absolutely not be supporting premiership footballers on £80 - £100k per week whilst its supporters are on income support and struggling to rebuild there shattered lives.
Football at the highest level has a duty of care to the people that made it what it is. It will be interesting to see what that looks and feels like.
How on earth can all prem clubs getting on 13:03 - Mar 18 with 1350 viewsPlums

As chairman of a reasonably sized junior club (27 teams) with an income of around £50k a year and who yesterday (in line with many other grassroots clubs) offered parents the opportunity to stop their direct debits, this makes me feel sick.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

How on earth can all prem clubs getting on 13:10 - Mar 18 with 1332 viewsOsborneOneNil

How on earth can all prem clubs getting on 13:03 - Mar 18 by Plums

As chairman of a reasonably sized junior club (27 teams) with an income of around £50k a year and who yesterday (in line with many other grassroots clubs) offered parents the opportunity to stop their direct debits, this makes me feel sick.

Indeed. We've done the same at our club too.
How on earth can all prem clubs getting on 13:29 - Mar 18 with 1298 viewsRadlett_blue

The Premier League clubs will only get another £100m each once Sky & the other broadcasters believe they are going to play 38 games each next season. They are already expecting to claw back money if this season's fixtures aren't completed.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

How on earth can all prem clubs getting on 07:25 - Mar 19 with 1084 viewsArnieM

Scum always have been lucky.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

How on earth can all prem clubs getting on 08:19 - Mar 19 with 1037 viewsFenland_Blue

£50 million between all the EFL clubs, league 2 sides getting just £160k.

Pitiful, money just goes to money not the people/clubs who really need it.

Up and mainly down, following Town since 88

Login to get fewer ads

How on earth can all prem clubs getting on 09:39 - Mar 19 with 998 viewscarlisleaway

How on earth can all prem clubs getting on 08:19 - Mar 19 by Fenland_Blue

£50 million between all the EFL clubs, league 2 sides getting just £160k.

Pitiful, money just goes to money not the people/clubs who really need it.

When the country is thrown into chaos, just shows the greed of the Premier League. Overpaid players still getting there huge wages while many individuals struggle.
How on earth can all prem clubs getting on 10:12 - Mar 19 with 979 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Some clubs will eat that up in a couple of month!
But they should help out with grassroots football as well before football becomes 40 clubs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024