Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anyone thinks it will be over quickly... 13:42 - Mar 20 with 581 viewshomer_123

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51977802
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 13:43]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

If anyone thinks it will be over quickly... on 13:49 - Mar 20 with 522 viewsStokieBlue

Pretty likely, although we are getting to the point with loads of different organisations all giving different analysis. SAGE us an important one though - seems they also broadly agree with what the government has done.

SB
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 13:54]

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

If anyone thinks it will be over quickly... on 13:50 - Mar 20 with 519 viewsJ2BLUE

Maybe it's your way of dealing with it but your threads have been the most depressing news feed ever since this broke out.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If anyone thinks it will be over quickly... on 13:58 - Mar 20 with 483 viewshomer_123

If anyone thinks it will be over quickly... on 13:50 - Mar 20 by J2BLUE

Maybe it's your way of dealing with it but your threads have been the most depressing news feed ever since this broke out.

Depressing? Not really J2, more simply that it's a reality isn't it?

I tend to plan for the worst and then I don't tend to be disappointed. Not one for burying my head in the sand and thinking it'll all 'just be OK'. Was the Golf post depressing?

Maybe it's your way of dealing with difficult situations, means you find information such as this depressing? Works both ways.

On a more positive note, stay safe fella, chin up and I hope you and yours are doing well.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024